I have an old Dell vostro 260 desktop, Intel i3 3.3ghz and 4 Gb Ram, i have tried to play rust on it but i get roughly 6fps, so i upgraded the Ram to 8Gb and i am thinking of ordering an 

EVGA GeForce GTX 750 Ti Superclocked 2Gb PCI-E Graphics Card (DVI/HDMI/DisplayPort).

I have to order a graphics card that is small enough to fit inside the case as it is very small, i chose this GPU because it is small and good value for money. I was wondering if anyone could tell me whether i would be able to play games such as rust at medium setting with around 40-50fps with this setup?

Yep, you should be good at 1080p

i7 4790k | MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition | G.Skill Ripjaws X 16 GB | Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB | 2x Seagate Barracuda 2TB | MSI GTX 970 Twin Frozr V | Fractal Design R4 | EVGA 650W

A gaming PC for your budget: $800 - $1000 - $1500 - $1800 - $2600 - $9001

Remember to quote people if you want them to see your reply!

I have a 750ti and it is a beauty. Handles most games at 1080p medium settings 60fps or high settings 30fps for me. 

(I'm not sure how much a dual core CPU may be a bottleneck though.)

8 minutes ago, Charlie Hugall said:

thank you very much

I'm not sure about Rust, it is pretty unomptimized right now.

My Main PC:

CPUi5 3570k CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper T4 Motherboard: Asus p8z77-v pro  RAM: Crucial Balistic 2x4gb  GPU: Two PNY GTX 680's in SLI Case: Some rando Antec one  PSU: Thermaltake 1000w  Display: HP Elite Display 321i 23''  Storage: Samsung 840 Evo 128gb, Seagate Barracuda 1tb

I have an FX-8350, 16GB RAM and GTX 770 and I get roughly 60+ FPS, but only just and on low settings.. It's really poorly optimized

ok, thank you, does anyone know what graphics card i might have to get to play rust?

21 hours ago, Hero7750 said:

I'm not sure about Rust, it is pretty unomptimized right now.

do you think i should just build a new computer from scratch? also if so do you think i can build a gaming computer for £350 that can run rust at like 30 fps?

These are the readings i get when trying to load into a server on rust with my current pc setup, how do you think i should improve my setup?

Capture 1.PNG