First build, need advice!

This is my first time really building my own PC. I plan to do light gaming (Overwatch, League of Legends, Borderlands) however I would love the ability to stream / Record using OBS and Nvidia Shadow Play. On top of gaming, I do a lot of video editing with premiere pro. My Current PC can do most of these things and it is very old. An upgrade like this should do what I need it to. Let me know if this would work or you have any advice. 

Rosewill - Computer Case Challenger S

Intel Core I5-6600K

ASUS Z170-K Motherboard

GeForce GTX 960

WD Blue 1TB SATA 6

EVGA 500 W1 80+, 500W 

Crucial Ballistix Sport 8GB Kit (4GBx2)

How bad would it be to take the ram from my old PC and add it to this build? making it 16GB. (old PC is just a random dell PC that was $500 5 years ago)

All the links to parts are in the text document that's attached.

Computerbuild.txt

If I were you I would wait untill June 29 and get the similarly priced rx 480 gpu, which would swamp that 960. Everything else looks fine.

Intel Core i7 4790 CPU  - Stock cooler - Gigabyte GTX 1080 GPU

Asrock Z97 Pro4 Motherboard - HyperX 16GB DDR3 1866 MHz Ram (Dual Channel) - Cooler Master V750 PSU

Samsumg Evo 250gb SSD - Segate 2TB - NZXT S340 Mid-tower.

Looks good, you can't use the old ram.. it's DDR4 in this.

Agree on GPU, wait till the 480 / 1060 have shown what they can do and at what price (though it could be a while to wait, 480 due end of the month, 1060.. well I expect that to be Nvidia's next launch or worst 2 from now.. either when they sell 980ti's and such or if the 480 proves to be good. At least wait for 480 reviews.. at $200 it'll be great value and at worst should cause 960's and others to drop pirce if you want to stay green.

I don'T PreSS caPs.. I juST Hit THe keYboARd so HarD iT CriTs :P

Quote or @dzzope to get my attention..

you should wait for the rx 480 or the gtx 1060/1050 to launch  they will have way better performance then the gtx 960

That sounds like a good idea, prices will probably drop for GPU. I'll wait and see what happens. Thank you!