"INVOICEFAILED" Error when pre ordering Battlefield 4

Jeroen1322
Go to solution Solved by Jeroen1322,

you can order the digital version on Amazon and just input that CD Key into Origin

Thanks, but i already found another store who is selling the digital deluxe edition 10 euro's cheaper that Origin! :)

Hi guys!

When i order Battlefield 4 i get a error when i finish the last step it says: " INVOUCEFAILED" and in the URL it says (if i trie to order it with the Origin website not the program) 

errorCode=9028

How can i fix this? i want to buy BF4 today or tomorow because i want to play the Beta  :)

Thanks! 

[CPU: AMD FX-6100 @3.3GHz ] [MoBo: Asrock 970 Extreme4] [GPU: Gigabyte 770 OC ] [RAM: 8GB] [sSD: 64gb for OS] [PSU: 550Watt Be Quiet!] [HDD: 1TB] [CPU cooler: Be Quiet! Shadow Rock Pro Sr1]  -Did i solve your question/problem? Please click 'Marked Solved'-

More like more information at that link. He's asking how to fix it not to let people know what's happening. Did you read the post are just look at the title.

Sager NP9370EM - I7 3630QM - 680m 1045Mhz - 8gb 1600mhz ram - 240gb msata 750gb hdd

More like more information at that link. He's asking how to fix it not to let people know what's happening. Did you read the post are just look at the title.

This guy gets it! 

[CPU: AMD FX-6100 @3.3GHz ] [MoBo: Asrock 970 Extreme4] [GPU: Gigabyte 770 OC ] [RAM: 8GB] [sSD: 64gb for OS] [PSU: 550Watt Be Quiet!] [HDD: 1TB] [CPU cooler: Be Quiet! Shadow Rock Pro Sr1]  -Did i solve your question/problem? Please click 'Marked Solved'-

you will get to play the open beta no matter what on October 3rd or 4th, I can't remember which. The preorder beta is only 3 days earlier and you have to preorder the deluxe edition. I wouldn't sweat it.

I get 60 frames at 1080p on a dual core APU. Ask me how.

AMD FX 8350 CPU / R9 280X GPU / Asus M5A97 LE R 2.0 motherboard / 8GB Kingston HyperX Blue 1600 RAM / 128G OCZ Vertex 4 SSD / 256G Crucial SSD / 2T WD Black HDD / 1T Seagate Barracude HDD / Antec Earthwatts 650W PSU / Coolermaster HAF 922 Case

you will get to play the open beta no matter what on October 3rd or 4th, I can't remember which. The preorder beta is only 3 days earlier and you have to preorder the deluxe edition. I wouldn't sweat it.

It is not about the beta but more about the error, 

It is not about the beta but more about the error, 

you can order the digital version on Amazon and just input that CD Key into Origin

AMD FX 8350 CPU / R9 280X GPU / Asus M5A97 LE R 2.0 motherboard / 8GB Kingston HyperX Blue 1600 RAM / 128G OCZ Vertex 4 SSD / 256G Crucial SSD / 2T WD Black HDD / 1T Seagate Barracude HDD / Antec Earthwatts 650W PSU / Coolermaster HAF 922 Case

Thanks, but i already found another store who is selling the digital deluxe edition 10 euro's cheaper that Origin! :)

This guy gets it! 

I did read it but there is not fix yet unless you fix it with origin support.

2500k 4.0ghz,GTX 1070 oc,MSI Z77A-GD55,G.SKILL Ripjaws(4 x 2GB)DDR3 1333,OCZ Arc 100 240gb,Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB,Corsair TX 750w v1,CoolerMaster HAF 912,Hyper 212 EVO

oh yeah you live in the EU, I didn't realize that lol

oh yeah you live in the EU, I didn't realize that lol

Haha no problem man :P

It's not fix though, it's a workaround.

Not all items on the Origin store are available from 3rd party sites.