Tunngle !! what is it?

eureka

Can someone explain me what tunngle is and how it works ? Is it some sort of VPN?

It's just a way to play LAN only games over the internet so it kinda is a VPN.

As said, it's a form of a VPN service, It's very similar to Hamachi, if you ever had experience with that. It let's you play games in LAN, or to be fair, you can play some original and pirated games in LAN even though they shouldn't support it. I was curious as to how it actually works and if it even does so I've tried pirated Resident Evil 5 and Splinter Cell Conviction and it works, but it was a bit of a struggle to set up with port forwarding and all. 

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own. 

It is a program that lets you trick games into thinking they are on LAN. I have used it for Anno 1404 Gold, it works fine except for the program is super bloated and is a piece of crap haha. Once you get it working it works fine though!

- i7-2600k @ 4.7GHz - MSI 1070 8GB Gaming X - ASUS Maximus V Formula AC3 Edition - 16GB G.SKILL Ripjaws @ 1600Mhz - Corsair RM1000 - 1TB 7200RPM Seagate HDD + 2TB 7200 HDD + 2x240GB M500 RAID 0 - Corsair 750D - Samsung PX2370 & ASUS ROG SWIFT -