Logysis UV Cathode Lights

BingoFishy

This is a review of a couple of Logysis UV Cathode lights. I'm going to make this quick, as there's not really a whole lot to say. Sorry for the poor quality photos; I used my phone.

This was purchased at my local Micro Center for $10.

Specs:Specs.jpgColor:Color.jpg

Instructions:

Instructions.jpg

As you can see, the lights are powered by a molex connector. The "adhesive backed magic tape" is just some velcro with a sticky back. I'm not sure what the "sound control module" is, as it wasn't included with mine. You'll need a free space (metal thing behind PCI cards) in the back of your case (technically not needed but that's what you're supposed to do).

These were easy to install. However, the wires were too short. While it worked out OK in my case, you may have issues, depending on where you put the lights. Here's a picture of everything in my desktop:

Cables.jpg

As you can see, the cables aren't sleeved. They don't look great, but they could be worse. I tried my best to manage them.

Finally, what you've been waiting for. Here's a picture of the outside of my PC. You can turn it on and off using the little red switch at the bottom. Do note that while it looks blue, it's definitely more purple in person. It's a UV (blacklight) light after all. And yes, it'll illuminate your socks.

OnCase.jpg

That's all! Feel free to ask any questions. I'll do my best to answer them.

"You don't need headphones, all you need is willpower!" ~MicroCenter employee

How to use a WiiMote and Nunchuck as your mouse!

Specs:
Graphics Card: EVGA 750 Ti SC
PSU: Corsair CS450M
RAM: A-Data XPG V1.0 (1x8GB) (Red)
Procrastinator: Intel i5 4690k @ 4.4GHz 1.3V
Case: NZXT Source 210 Elite (Black)
Speakers and Headphones: Monitor Speakers and Phlips SHP9500s
MoBo: MSI Z97 PC MATE
SSD: SanDisk Ultra II (240GB)
Monitor: LG 29UM68-P
Mouse: Mionix Naos 7000
Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB (2016) (Browns)

Webcam/mic: Logitech C270