Fan Upgrade Options?

ShoshinUK

My case, the Aero Cool DS has the following fans already -

'super silent 20cm fan (600rpm) and 12cm fan (800rpm) included for front and rear cooling'

I have a H100i 240mm rad CPU AIO coming, this will fit in the top of the case.

This leaves me with a 20cm front fan (intake) and up to 14cm rear fan (exhaust) option to upgrade what is already fitted.

The whole rig is for performance pc gaming so could you advise of a decent upgrade, noise is not that big a deal - performance is more important its a pretty small cube case design.

Thanks for any advice on this.

CPU Intel i7 8700K @5Ghz Motherboard ROG Maximus Hero 10 RAM Corsair Vengeance 32GB 3600MHz 

GPU MSI Gaming X 1080ti Case Thermaltake Core P3  Storage SSD Boot plus Samsung 960 Evo M.2 nvme storage 

PSU Corsair RM750W Gold Display Asus ROG Strix XG32VQ 144Hz 1440p Cooling Corsair H100i V2 

Keyboard Roccat Ryos MK FX Mouse Roccat Kone Aimo Audio MK3 Fostex T50RP + Schiit Magni 3 AMP and Modi 2 DAC 
Operating System Win 10

VR HTC Vive, Audio Strap Motion Platform DOF Reality 2 DOF

What are the your specs? Are the stock fans unsatisfactory? 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

2 hours ago, ShoshinUK said:

My case, the Aero Cool DS has the following fans already -

'super silent 20cm fan (600rpm) and 12cm fan (800rpm) included for front and rear cooling'

I have a H100i 240mm rad CPU AIO coming, this will fit in the top of the case.

This leaves me with a 20cm front fan (intake) and up to 14cm rear fan (exhaust) option to upgrade what is already fitted.

The whole rig is for performance pc gaming so could you advise of a decent upgrade, noise is not that big a deal - performance is more important its a pretty small cube case design.

Thanks for any advice on this.

I kinda find it funny how you don't care about noise but you have a case that is literally called the Aero Cool DEAD SILENT also I recommend the Noctua NF-F12-PWM 120mm Cooling Fan: http://www.amazon.com/Noctua-NF-F12-PWM-Cooling-Fan/dp/B00650P2ZC

LOL indeed,

Well I bought a second hand rig and am making several  changes, the case looks great and serves me well. It's not I don't care, its just less important than cooling performance for me.

Thanks for the recommend, if they do a 14cm version ill check it out.

CPU Intel i7 8700K @5Ghz Motherboard ROG Maximus Hero 10 RAM Corsair Vengeance 32GB 3600MHz 

GPU MSI Gaming X 1080ti Case Thermaltake Core P3  Storage SSD Boot plus Samsung 960 Evo M.2 nvme storage 

PSU Corsair RM750W Gold Display Asus ROG Strix XG32VQ 144Hz 1440p Cooling Corsair H100i V2 

Keyboard Roccat Ryos MK FX Mouse Roccat Kone Aimo Audio MK3 Fostex T50RP + Schiit Magni 3 AMP and Modi 2 DAC 
Operating System Win 10

VR HTC Vive, Audio Strap Motion Platform DOF Reality 2 DOF

2 hours ago, ShoshinUK said:

LOL indeed,

Well I bought a second hand rig and am making several  changes, the case looks great and serves me well. It's not I don't care, its just less important than cooling performance for me.

Thanks for the recommend, if they do a 14cm version ill check it out.

Cool...I don't know if they do a 14cm version but Noctua fans in general are great!

The Aerocool DS fans are attractive, quiet and move a ton of air if you want to stick with your manufacturer.

Aerocool DS are the best fans you've never tried.