Publishing an app

Hey can someone just help with this question?

I read that to publish an app on the Android Play Store it costs $25. Is this a one time payment or will i have to pay each year?

Before I do anything im looking at this message? " Make sure you have your credit card handy to pay the $25 registration fee in the next step. ", After this will i have to pay more money?

Can someone help me understand how Android Play Store works for placing an app on the market.

Thanks to everyone in Advance.

Nope, just a one-time payment

(not like apple, pff)

Computer Case: NZXT S340 || CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 1600 || Cooler: CM Hyper212 Evo || MoBo: MSI B350 Mortar || RAM Vengeance LPX 2x8GB 3200MHz || PSU: Corsair CX600 || SSD: HyperX Fury 120GB & 240GB || HDD: WD Blue 1TB + 1TB 2.5'' backup drive || GPU: Sapphire Nitro+ RX 580 4GB

Laptop 1 HP x360 13-u113nl

Laptop Lenovo z50-75 with AMD FX-7500 || OS: Windows 10 / Ubuntu 17.04

DSLR Nikon D5300 w/ 18-105mm lens

1 minute ago, Cryosec said:

Nope, just a one-time payment

(not like apple, pff)

Awesome thank you very much!

5 minutes ago, SD2020_ said:

Hey can someone just help with this question?

I read that to publish an app on the Android Play Store it costs $25. Is this a one time payment or will i have to pay each year?

Before I do anything im looking at this message? " Make sure you have your credit card handy to pay the $25 registration fee in the next step. ", After this will i have to pay more money?

Can someone help me understand how Android Play Store works for placing an app on the market.

Thanks to everyone in Advance.

One time

No you don't have to pay more. They want you to pay in the next step.

They'll ask you to submit a zipped file of your app (i'm guessing) and then you'll have to create a description, get your app to have certification from Google ( I don't know how strict these are) and then it has to be rated for an age range.

Then you set a price and.....

Then you're done.

Judge a product on its own merits AND the company that made it.

How to setup MSI Afterburner OSD | How to make your AMD Radeon GPU more efficient with Radeon Chill | (Probably) Why LMG Merch shipping to the EU is expensive

Oneplus 6 (Early 2023 to present) | HP Envy 15" x360 R7 5700U (Mid 2021 to present) | Steam Deck (Late 2022 to present)

Mid 2023 AlTech Desktop Refresh - AMD R7 5800X (Mid 2023), XFX Radeon RX 6700XT MBA (Mid 2021), MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon (Early 2018), 32GB DDR4-3200 (16GB x2) (Mid 2022

Noctua NH-D15 (Early 2021), Corsair MP510 1.92TB NVMe SSD (Mid 2020), beQuiet Pure Wings 2 140mm x2 & 120mm x1 (Mid 2023),