Razer Kraken Pro (Two Audio Source Problem)

Callum1243

hey guys today i picked up the razer kraken pros and everything is working well, then i realise that the audio is coming from my monitor as well as coming out of my headphones. I think its due to the fact i have my  monitors connected with the audio out on the back of my motherboard, ( i have my headphones connected with the front IO). Does anyone have a fix to this or how to select what output to use thanks 

- Callum 

Turn the volume off on the monitor?

My Gaming Rig;  Motherboard - ASUS Maximus VI Hero | CPU - Intel i5 4670k @4.5Ghz 1.25v | GPU - GIGABYTE GTX 980 @Stock | RAM -  16GB Corsair Vengeance @1866Mhz | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i | Storage #1 - Samsung 840 Basic 250GB SSD | Storage #2 - Sandisk II 480GB SSD | Storage #3 - 2TB 7200rpm 64mb HDDPSU - Corsair HX750 | Case - Fractal Design R4 |

Check your audio control panel, if you're using realtek there should be an option to mute the rear output when the front is plugged in. Alternatively just unplug the monitor unless you actually use it.

Check your audio control panel, if you're using realtek there should be an option to mute the rear output when the front is plugged in. Alternatively just unplug the monitor unless you actually use it.

where would i find this option, i have been looking for a while 

where would i find this option, i have been looking for a while 

Have a look under sound in control panel

Burn it in a fire, it's witchcraft...

Sponsored by Twitch and DxRacer.