Looking for a new Mouse ;)

vK 3 1 RON

As the title suggests, I'm looking for a new mouse designed for playing FPS games e.g. CSGO, Call of Duty, Battlefield, Witcher 3, The Division etc etc, and I'm wondering if you guys and girls know any? I'm looking for a mouse that isn't as big as say the Razer Deathadder and fits nicely in hand, some DPI changes would be optimal, maybe even a sniper button but it's not a requirement. And one of the things that I'd like to have is RGB lighting. I've been looking around for some mice, but I came here wondering if there were some that I haven't explored yet. 

Thanks,

vK <3

Logitech G502 (The Spectrum model has rgb) it has a sniper button and generally a noice mouse.

Spoiler

CPU: i7-5820k @ 4.4GHz Motherboard: Asus X99 Strix  Graphics Card: Gigabyte 980Ti G1 Gaming Memory: Kingston HyperX Fury 24GB (3x 8GB) Hard Drive: 1TB WD Green SSD: Samsung 950 Pro 250GB CPU Cooling: Corsair H100i Power Supply: EVGA G2 850W Case: Corsair 400c Mouse: Logitech G502 Keyboard: Asus Strix (mx reds)  Monitor: BenQ XL2730Z 1440p@144hz OS: Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit Laptops: Lenovo Y50-70: i7-4720HQ - 16GB RAM - 256GB SSD - GTX 960m 4GB - MacBook Pro (Early 2016) 2,0GHz i5 - 8GB Ram - 256GB SSD Phone: iPhone 7+

5 minutes ago, Samppa221 said:

Logitech G502 (The Spectrum model has rgb) it has a sniper button and generally a noice mouse.

and hyperscrolling. after using that, i cant go back to a normal scroll wheel anymore. i recommend g502 as well

Altair - Firestrike: http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/13945459

CPU:  i7-4790 @ 3.6 GHz Motherboard: Gigabyte B85M-DS3H-A RAM: 16GB @ 1600MHz CL11 GPU: XFX RX 470 RS Storage: ADATA SP550 240GB | WD Blue 1TB | Toshiba 2TB PSU: EVGA B2 750W Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro Fans: Phanteks PH-F200SP (Front) | Phanteks PH-F140SP (Rear) | Noctua NF-A15 (Top)

Mouse: Logitech G502 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 MX Brown | Audio: Sennheiser HD 558

I like the G303. It's the same as the G502 but not as many macro keys.

[CPU: 4.7ghz I5 6600k] [MBAsus Z170 Pro G] [RAM: G.Skill 2400 16GB(2x8)]

[GPU: MSI Twin Frozr GTX 970] [PSU: XFX Pro 850W] [Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo]
[Storage: 500GB WD HDD / 128GB SanDisk SSD ] [Case: DeepCool Tessaract]

[Keyboard: AZIO MGK1] [Mouse: Logitech G303] [Monitor: 2 x Acer 23" 1080p IPS]

15 minutes ago, DrM said:

and hyperscrolling. after using that, i cant go back to a normal scroll wheel anymore. i recommend g502 as well

Thats actually the only thing i miss from my broken g500s :x

Budget Rig "Curable":     | FX 6300 @4.5Ghz | Asus R9 270x | Asus Crosshair IV Extreme | 16GB HyperX Beast | 120GB PNY SSD

Tablet "Buddy":                 Trekstor Wintron 10.1|

Currently using a G303, it's a great mouse, but the Steelseries Rival is the most comfortable mouse I've ever used and I'm pretty sure it's got a nice sensor as well

I'm a fucking AMD kawaii weeaboo desu I have seen the light

i5 6600k EVGA 980 FTW Z170A PC Mate 1TB WD Blue240GB SSD Plus NZXT S340 | EVGA 600b  | Dedotated 8GB

Hyperscroll is great, I have a Logitech Wireless mouse for my home theater PC just for that feature alone.

For a gaming mouse, it comes down to shape first IMO.  You need to try a bunch out in a big box store on display if you aren't familiar with the shapes.  Since the OP says he wasn't a smaller mouse, IMO Zowie is a great option, as they make several different shapes, and in each shape several sizes.  Steel Series does have that new LCD mouse coming out, and I like their Sensie and other mice, not too big, may fit the bill.  The 502 is the best selling mouse out there for a reason, for the $ it's a great little unit, good warranty too, my neighbor had one break, and they replaced it (not the store, Logitech), boom, like that for him.

Ducky makes a pretty small mouse that is fantastic as well, might be an option.

Steel Series has good RGB/lit mice out now, and their new one, Rival IIRC should be small enough to be considered.  So, IMO, Steel Series, Zowie (for sure), Ducky (maybe), and Logitech 502, should be ones you start to look at first.