graphics single or 2 sli

skysmad

okay well im wanting a new monitor which is the Asus VG248QE 24 inch 3D LED Monitor and ive already got 2 1080p monitors, would i be able to run all of them at max settings so 2 1080p monitors and 1 1920x1080 with say a gtx titan or would i need like two cards say 2 gtx 780 but run my 2 1080p off one and the 1920x1080 off the other ? im not sure and would help a lot if someone  knew anything about this 

You'll be able to run both off a single titan with pretty good performance but for the best performance you could go 2 bu personally i would stick with single titan.

| 5820k+EK supremacy nickel+acetal white 4.5Ghz | X99 Deluxe | Enthoo Luxe | 2x gtx780+komod NV full cover block | Corsair AX1200i | WD blue 500gb |

Kingston V300 120gb | Samsung 840 Evo 500gb| Bitspower D5 vario+Res combo | primochill advanced LRT tubing (Solid White) |

| Alphacool Nexxos MONSTA dual 120mm Black Ice nemesis GTX360 triple 120mm | Noctua NF-F12 X4 | Bitspower true silver 1/2ID 3/4 OD compressions (various angles) |

get a r9 290x

AMD Athlon X4 750k; Gigabyte F2A88XM-DS2; 8Gb Corsair XMS 1600 Mhz; AMD Hd5670 1Gb DDR3; Bequiet E6-600W; W7 Ultimate x64

#KILLEDMYWIFE                                                                                                                                                                                                                         so miner; very doge; much value   

Dell Vostro 5470: i5 4200U Nvidia GT740m 2Gb 14" 1366x768 Kingston V300 120Gb                                                                                              

You'll be able to run both off a single titan with pretty good performance but for the best performance you could go 2 bu personally i would stick with single titan.

u mean a 780 right? :P

u mean a 780 right? :P

either or. They're the same card anyways

| 5820k+EK supremacy nickel+acetal white 4.5Ghz | X99 Deluxe | Enthoo Luxe | 2x gtx780+komod NV full cover block | Corsair AX1200i | WD blue 500gb |

Kingston V300 120gb | Samsung 840 Evo 500gb| Bitspower D5 vario+Res combo | primochill advanced LRT tubing (Solid White) |

| Alphacool Nexxos MONSTA dual 120mm Black Ice nemesis GTX360 triple 120mm | Noctua NF-F12 X4 | Bitspower true silver 1/2ID 3/4 OD compressions (various angles) |

okay thanks im just not sure about really what to do graphics wise 

okay thanks im just not sure about really what to do graphics wise 

save the money and get a 780, titan is basically the same card

If you are talking about maxing AAA titles with usable FPS then the answer is: Go dual ASUS 780 Direct Cu 2 (My favorite at least ;) ) and live a happy life :)

If it is just normal use then get one 780 :)

Tor
Corsair Obsidian 650D - Intel 4770K CPU - Gigabyte G1 Sniper 5 - ASUS GTX 780 Direct CU 2 - Kingston Beast Hyperx Beast 16 GB RAM -  Corsair AX 1200i PSU - Samsung EVO drive 750 GB - Corsair AF series 120mm fans - Corsair H100i - Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 edition - Razer Ouroboros - Razer Manticor - Windows 7 - Beyerdynamic MMX 300

are you talking just using 2 accessory 1080p monitors along with 1 for gaming, or actual 3 1080p nvidia surround gaming?

huge difference between the two - a titan/780 is nearly overkill for a single 1080p monitor. accessory monitors put a negligable strain on the gpu and vram

but for surround, a single titan/780 is in the "barely good enough" for surround area (with two being plenty)

I made a live video of precisionx during a multiplayer match for reference - two titans handle it just fine

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vo-E-C72-Fw

Hi there,

To 3 monitores get Titan and watch your fps in 1080p. Probably you are getting another one soon.

To single monitor a 780 it's fine and would be fine getting another in the future to get more power.

Anyway, I would look for the R9-290X because I think with 4GB/$650 prize could have the best balance between 780 and Titan (you have good price and good vRAM/power).

I am with 780 SLI at 1440p and the vRAM is barely enought. With 3x1080 I think you will be maxing out vRAM in top current games (I've play games recently with 2.5+GB vRAM usage)

Luck!!

are you talking just using 2 accessory 1080p monitors along with 1 for gaming, or actual 3 1080p nvidia surround gaming?

huge difference between the two - a titan/780 is nearly overkill for a single 1080p monitor. accessory monitors put a negligable strain on the gpu and vram

but for surround, a single titan/780 is in the "barely good enough" for surround area (with two being plenty)

I made a live video of precisionx during a multiplayer match for reference - two titans handle it just fine

the only thing is though i dont have the money to get 2 titans though i wouldnt mind that :D 

the only thing is though i dont have the money to get 2 titans though i wouldnt mind that :D

still gives you a real-time reference to compare to :)

before AA is factored in, you can see that 2 Titans is borderline overkill on some games

didn't record it, but with 2 Titans and on one 1080p (had to send one of them on RMA, so no surround), my cards would downclock because they just weren't stressed lol

780 has enough VRAM for a good antiailiasing amount on 5760x1080 on max; the TITAN is recommeneded for only setups with 3 ultra hi-res displays or 4K. Just look at your budget brother and decide what you want. You should be fine with one or two 780s. AMD sucks.

For all the falsely accused: message me and we can decide how to right all the wrongs that happened to you!

I'm looking at the major corporations, the lying online communities, the government that protects us...

We are HUMANS, not robotic slaves! 

unless you only care about gaming with one monitor. A single 780 can run three monitors.

For all the falsely accused: message me and we can decide how to right all the wrongs that happened to you!

I'm looking at the major corporations, the lying online communities, the government that protects us...

We are HUMANS, not robotic slaves! 

780 has enough VRAM for a good antiailiasing amount on 5760x1080 on max; the TITAN is recommeneded for only setups with 3 ultra hi-res displays or 4K. Just look at your budget brother and decide what you want. You should be fine with one or two 780s. AMD sucks.

come on lets not fanboy -.- don't talk out of your ass and sound like an idiot by stating amd sucks and not having anything to back that argument

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4

| CPU ------ i5 4670k 4.4ghz ------ MOBO ------ MSI Z87 GD65 ------ GPU ------ MSI TF3 7950 OC ------ GPU2 ------ EVGA GTX660 SC ------ RAM ------ G.SKILL Sniper ram 1866 2x4 ------ PSU ------ Corsair AX860 ------ SSD ------ Kingston Hyper X 3K 120GB ------ HDD ------Seagate 1TB ------ CASE ------ Corsair 300r |

you need to get all the graphics

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299

yeah for the games that i can i would like to do 3 monitor display