Hacked by Mr. Robot?

Cruorzy

So i took a look at a website, and it says it hacked by Mr. Robot,

What kind of bot is this? does it make the domain redirect or something?

I have seen it before but have no idea what it actually does or if it has some serious impact.

No idea where to post this lol.

Quote or mention me if not feel ignored 

I'd assume it's some kind of promotion for the new season of Mr. Robot (which is a TV show - and a bloody good one).

'Fanboyism is stupid' - someone on this forum.

Be nice to each other boys and girls. And don't cheap out on a power supply.

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 4790K - 4.5 GHz | Motherboard: ASUS MAXIMUS VII HERO | RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro DDR3 | SSD: Samsung 850 EVO - 500GB | GPU: MSI GTX 980 Ti Gaming 6GB | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 650 G2 | Case: NZXT Phantom 530 | Cooling: CRYORIG R1 Ultimate | Monitor: ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q | Peripherals: Corsair Vengeance K70 and Razer DeathAdder

3 minutes ago, HKZeroFive said:

I'd assume it's some kind of promotion for the new season of Mr. Robot (which is a TV show - and a bloody good one).

Uhm it was my Droplet with apache running on it, and i aint advertising for the TV Show, if i google anything about what happend i get the TV Show all the time.

I did setup my droplet and left it hanging while forgetting about it, i destroyed my droplet yesterday and wanted to set my Domain to another IP but i saw this.

Does it have anything to do with destroying my droplet and the Domain had a dead end since it was not there anymore?

mrrobot.png

Nevermind it was indeed the IP, just found it it has nothing to do with my stuff.

just that it was still redirected to that IP what is probably connected to "Mr Robot,"

Lol, kinda funny tho. i destroyed it yesterday, i did not expect there was already something active on that IP.

Wonder what they exactly do, i really thought they had somewhat manipulated my domain or something.

What would be strange but still.