Mobo Not turning On

I have a GM-78LMTS2 rev 1.0 mobo. AMD Phenom II X2 560 Black Edition CPU. 4 Gb DDR3 memory @ 1333 MHz. And a 450W PSU.

I've been using this for around 3 years. Today all of a sudden the system switched while I was using it.
My mobo is very basic so there are no led on it.

Now the problem is that whatever I do the system doesn't start. No fans start, no HDD start their rotations nothing happpens. Just the CPU fan get a slight nudge every time I press the power button. 

I don't know what to do. Is my mobo dead?? Or the PSU is the problem?? Plz suggest what do I do.

Also is there a way to check if my PSU is delivering the required voltages using a multimeter?

take the 12V out of the mobo and connect the green wire to a black (with maybe a ghetto paper clip) and connect them while it's off then turn on the psu to see if the fan starts to spin. The way people fill up their custom water builds is usually the best way to test the psu. Also unplug everything just to be safe.

Okay sorry but the PSU also doesn't have an on/off switch. Same with my mobo. So what I did try was to connect all the connections and used a screwdriver to jump the power switch pin on mobo. That doesn't do any thing. Bit if I connect my case button the CPU fan moves a little tiny bit and that's it.

1 minute ago, rdical1412 said:

Okay sorry but the PSU also doesn't have an on/off switch. Same with my mobo. So what I did try was to connect all the connections and used a screwdriver to jump the power switch pin on mobo. That doesn't do any thing. Bit if I connect my case button the CPU fan moves a little tiny bit and that's it.

http://www.wikihow.com/Check-a-Power-Supply

You can unplug it from the wall, follow this step first off and take that psu out of the equation.

Hey thanks for the link. I'll check it and let you know about any other issues if there are.

14 minutes ago, rdical1412 said:

That is a super dodgy PSU then. (Wtf no on/off switch!?)

USEFUL LINKS:

PSU Tier List F@H stats

1 hour ago, TheRandomness said:

That is a super dodgy PSU then. (Wtf no on/off switch!?)

No I suppose it's just an old one the on/off switch are recent additions to PSUs. Not sure though.

1 hour ago, daDILLYdog said:

http://www.wikihow.com/Check-a-Power-Supply

You can unplug it from the wall, follow this step first off and take that psu out of the equation.

Hey daDILLYdog my PSU checks out to be fine it runs by the jumper method. Also I checked the voltages they are also good. So how do I make sure it's my mobo and nothing else?

Guys help plz. I really can't afford an new mobo now. I need to be dead sure it's the mobo. Please tell me how can I check that. And is there anything else that can cause this issue.

1 hour ago, rdical1412 said:

Guys help plz. I really can't afford an new mobo now. I need to be dead sure it's the mobo. Please tell me how can I check that. And is there anything else that can cause this issue.

If you're only getting a single nudge from the CPU fan and nothing else, and you are sure the PSU is ok. Then your mobo is most likely dead.

To make sure you can try a single stick of RAM (validated to work in a different pc) in all the slots and you could try a different CPU (also one known to work) if you have one. 

But between the RAM, CPU and mobo, it is usually the motherboard that dies first... Sorry bro.

Okay update here guys. I checked out every thing. The problem now is whenever I connect the ATX 12V supply every thing shuts down. If that is not connected the CPU LED turns on the CD ROM turns On everything else works as per my knowledge. The supply to all the other terminals like the 6 pin 4 pin works. But as soon as I connect the ATX 12V it turns off. Earlier the PSU wouldn't switch but without the ATX 12V it switches on. Plz guys help me out here??

15 minutes ago, rdical1412 said:

The problem now is whenever I connect the ATX 12V supply every thing shuts down.

In that case, it sounds like the motherboard is toast. Specifically, it sounds like the power delivery systems have a short circuit.

Before you give up on it though, try resetting the BIOS using the on-board jumper - if there's no jumper, remove the battery for a while.

If you can, try using a different CPU, because it could be the CPU that's shorted. (You could use any CPU that's compatible with the mobo - new, used, borrowed.)

A sieve may not hold water, but it will hold another sieve.

i5-6600, 16Gigs, ITX Corsair 250D, R9 390, 120Gig M.2 boot, 500Gig SATA SSD, no HDD

Before you give up on it though, try resetting the BIOS using the on-board jumper - if there's no jumper, remove the battery for a while.

If you can, try using a different CPU, because it could be the CPU that's shorted. (You could use any CPU that's compatible with the mobo - new, used, borrowed.)

Yeah that's what I'm thinking.