dual pc setup with a usb microphone

so i have a second pc on hand that i would like to use for streaming but i want to use my microphone i have now wich is my usb microphone but most of these people hew use a dual pc setup have xlr microphones but is there a easy simple way to use my usb microphone in this process 

I'm not too sure what exactly you're asking.

Do you want to game on one computer and use the other for stream encoding and such? or what?

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

3 minutes ago, TheKDub said:

I'm not too sure what exactly you're asking.

Do you want to game on one computer and use the other for stream encoding and such? or what?

yeah one for gaming the other for encoding 

1 minute ago, EternalL3gendz said:

yeah one for gaming the other for encoding 

Do you need the mic for voice chat or anything on the PC you'll be using for gaming?

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

1 minute ago, TheKDub said:

Do you need the mic for voice chat or anything on the PC you'll be using for gaming?

yeah but no i can always use my headset

Then what's the problem? You want to share the mic between the two? I'm that case go for a USB switch, but it's a waste if you ask me. 

6 minutes ago, EternalL3gendz said:

yeah but no i can always use my headset

Then I'd suggest using the usb mic with the streaming pc, then your headset for voice chat.

USB Mic plugged into streaming PC.
Headset plugged into gaming PC.