Ssd

DanielK033730112

Im on a budget build and i want the most for mh money so wich one of these ssds are faster the SanDisk Z400s SSD M.2 2280 256GB VS Samsung Evo 850 250gb

Pls reply

I would recommend the Kingstone ssd 480GB hyperx savage. Its just 80$ and you are getting the double capacity and its around the same speed. If you want to go on a high speed ssd you should choose the 2.0 Samsung series.

14 minutes ago, 2004sondre said:

I would recommend the Kingstone ssd 480GB hyperx savage. Its just 80$ and you are getting the double capacity and its around the same speed. If you want to go on a high speed ssd you should choose the 2.0 Samsung series.

The kingston savage costs about 187$ in sweden..

But wich one of the ssds i said is best

first of all you should take a ssd at international second of all the sandisk are the fastest but take what is the cheapest beacause they are around the same speed and if it is 10mhz faster tkae what is the cheapest.

50 minutes ago, 2004sondre said:

first of all you should take a ssd at international second of all the sandisk are the fastest but take what is the cheapest beacause they are around the same speed and if it is 10mhz faster tkae what is the cheapest.

Will the SanDisk Z400s SSD M.2 2280 256GB fit on an asrock z970 A G/3.1?