Skyrim question

lovingGamer

is there any way to get this armor up to 200? or more

LHTcQTm.jpg

On workbench it says i lack skill but every skill is at 100

2 minutes ago, GreezyJeezy said:

Well if it's upgrade you can't upgrade it anymore

How can i edit armor? is there a tool i already tried TES5Edit.. can't edit armors helmets..

3 minutes ago, lovingGamer said:

How can i edit armor? is there a tool i already tried TES5Edit.. can't edit armors helmets..

Probably with console commands 

4 minutes ago, GreezyJeezy said:

Probably with console commands 

so every time i'm in game i'll have to do that?

1 minute ago, lovingGamer said:

so every time i'm in game i'll have to do that?

I don't think so, when you go in god mode and come back I think your still in god

36 minutes ago, GreezyJeezy said:

I don't think so, when you go in god mode and come back I think your still in god

I should be called a vampire god look at me!

6A7bBrE.jpg

On 2016-04-26 at 9:19 AM, lovingGamer said:

is there any way to get this armor up to 200? or more

On workbench it says i lack skill but every skill is at 100

you can get the community uncapper. https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/1175/? or some other likewise level and skill level uncapper.

My smithing skill is around 400(:edit: ooops...I lied.  it's 199) and can fashion a dragonscale bikini or swimming trunks stronger than anything Eorlund has ever seen.

Also Blacksmith's elixir might be enough for you to improve that armour set, but 200 might be a stretch for the set seeing how low the armour rating is currently.

But pretty sure CK is the only place I recall seeing where one can directly alter a weapon or armours base rating and value.

1 hour ago, MoonSpot said:

you can get the community uncapper. https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/1175/? or some other likewise level and skill level uncapper.

My smithing skill is around 400 and can fashion a dragonscale bikini or swimming trunks stronger than anything Eorlund has ever seen.

Also Blacksmith's elixir might be enough for you to improve that armour set, but 200 might be a stretch for the set seeing how low the armour rating is currently.

But pretty sure CK is the only place I recall seeing where one can directly alter a weapon or armours base rating and value.

Thanks man! that is what i was looking for! thank you so much! 

1 hour ago, MoonSpot said:

My smithing skill is around 400 and can fashion a dragonscale bikini or swimming trunks stronger than anything Eorlund has ever seen.

by any chance do you know how i can fix my characters face? i'm playing as a vampire looks ugly as fuck.. 

16 minutes ago, lovingGamer said:

by any chance do you know how i can fix my characters face? i'm playing as a vampire looks ugly as fuck.. 

Yeah I know how you can fix it easy.  People say Falion of Morthal has been studying vampires, dragur and all manner of undead, go see him and get cured.  :P

But honestly, not really.  I dove into getting vampires to look better for a bit but it ended up being too much of a pain for something I wasn't enjoying being.  I was getting too many conflicts and was having to make compromises that ultimately drove me away from it entirely.  I'm fairly certain I've seen you state that your running better vampires, and that's about as good as it gets(I think) without doing quite a bit more.  But I'm probably not a good person to ask on that one at all.  Sorry. 

32 minutes ago, lovingGamer said:

For the immersive way:

Once you have completed the Thieves Guild quest line, and you may need to have all the DLC, but there is a lady hanging out at the Ragged Flaggon near Talia that will charge you like 1k gold to completely redo the characters appearance (like at the beginning of the game). Other wise there is a console command for it.

Hope that answers your question

For the record, you can totally edit armor values in TES5Edit - just make sure to dig around in the mod file to find the right thing to change. Back up your esp and experiment a bit, you'd be surprised at how much you can do. You might be able to use the creation kit to upgrade it as well, but TES5Edit is awesome.

21 hours ago, MoonSpot said:

Yeah I know how you can fix it easy.  People say Falion of Morthal has been studying vampires, dragur and all manner of undead, go see him and get cured.  :P

But honestly, not really.  I dove into getting vampires to look better for a bit but it ended up being too much of a pain for something I wasn't enjoying being.  I was getting too many conflicts and was having to make compromises that ultimately drove me away from it entirely.  I'm fairly certain I've seen you state that your running better vampires, and that's about as good as it gets(I think) without doing quite a bit more.  But I'm probably not a good person to ask on that one at all.  Sorry. 

i give up, i'll just play with ugly ass face... i'll try to find some nice looking helmet for my face xD

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/50459/?

where could i find ID for that helmet? also armor xD

Use smithing potions and trinkets.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

2 hours ago, lovingGamer said:

i give up, i'll just play with ugly ass face... i'll try to find some nice looking helmet for my face xD

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/50459/?

where could i find ID for that helmet? also armor xD

Which one?  that mod you linked seems to have several armour set mods in it(half of which seem to also be in immersive armours), and right on the main page it tells you what section they're crafted under at a forge.  If you're having trouble using the console to find and give it to yourself just use <help "Helmet name"> to get the ID.  the "quotes" are used so spaces won't break your search term.  Just don't plan on getting anymore achievements once you start going down that path (IDC but some ppl do)