Looking for a new mouse.

PCHelp2015

Okay when it comes to buying a Gaming Mouse, I've had extremely bad experience. My budget is around £60 ($80?)

Not sure if this is necessary, but:

• I use the mouse with my right-hand (palm grip).
  • I currently have a cheap mouse from Asda (Wallmart) it has no DPI options, and no grip (which I weirdly enjoy).

Anyway. In the past I bought a SteelSeries rival and returned it within 2 hours of trying it out. 

What I'm looking for:

• A small / medium sized mouse.
  • No / not much grip (this is because I have a weird fkn problem with my fingers as they get dry really easy and it makes it so uncomfortable to play.
  • Lightweight, easy to move as I'm a low sensitivity player (I play CSGO @ 1.60 in-game sensitivity, 6/11 windows sensitivity.

look into logitech mice, i +1 Dr_Pleeper above, either that or even g402 is quite damn good, which i currently use. haven't even installed logitech software, but it does what i want it to, forward/back for web etc. dpi intervals work great for me as they're out of box too, so kind of see no reason to get software so far...

other than that, not a razer. i guess.

The Logitech MX Master has a low DPI (Good for CS:GO). I've held one before in PC World and they feel really nice.

i5 6600K @ 4.4GHz / Cooler Master Nepton 240M (GC Extreme Thermal Compound) / Asus Maximus VIII Gene / 8GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4-2400 / 240GB SanDisk SSD Plus & 2TB SeaGate Barracuda HDD / EVGA GTX 980 ACX 2.0 / XFX XTR 750W 80+ Gold  / Fractal Design Node 804                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Total: £1042.31

What do you mean with "no / not much grip", is it the shape you are referring to or grippy textures?

12 minutes ago, BluPaperclip said:

The Logitech MX Master has a low DPI (Good for CS:GO). I've held one before in PC World and they feel really nice.

But it's far from lightweight and a laser sensor not ideal for FPS gaming.

I would suggest either the Logitech G303 or any Zowie by BenQ mouse

35 minutes ago, HydraGaming said:

What do you mean with "no / not much grip", is it the shape you are referring to or grippy textures?

The mouse I currently have, has no grippy textures. It's just smooth. Most people would probably say it's slippy. I prefer it this way.

Just now, PCHelp2015 said:

The mouse I currently have, has no grippy textures. It's just smooth. Most people would probably say it's slippy. I prefer it this way.

The Rival 300 white version has a glossy surface and the silver version has just hard plastic, might wanna give it another go if you liked the rest.

How about rubber? Is that annoying as well? 

The EC2-A is a medium-small mouse and that has a smoother texture meanwhile the FK and ZA have more grip.

I like my Roccat Tyon.  Comfortable, looks nice, lot's of customization options.  I don't have much of a basis for comparison though, as the only other decent mouse I've had is the DeathAdder.

- ASUS X99 Deluxe - i7 5820k - Nvidia GTX 1080ti SLi - 4x4GB EVGA SSC 2800mhz DDR4 - Samsung SM951 500 - 2x Samsung 850 EVO 512 -

- EK Supremacy EVO CPU Block - EK FC 1080 GPU Blocks - EK XRES 100 DDC - EK Coolstream XE 360 - EK Coolstream XE 240 -

3 minutes ago, HydraGaming said:

The Rival 300 white version has a glossy surface and the silver version has just hard plastic, might wanna give it another go if you liked the rest.

How about rubber? Is that annoying as well? 

The EC2-A is a medium-small mouse and that has a smoother texture meanwhile the FK and ZA have more grip.

That's the word I'm looking for. 'Glossy'. That's how my current mouse is. Thanks for the recommendations, I'll take a look around.

I'd recommend looking into the Logitech g303 as well as different mouse from zowie (ec2-a and fk1 in particular)

PC Specs: i5 4690k, MSI Z97 Gaming 5, HyperX Red 16Gb (4x4), Define R5, EVGA G2 750, Samsung 850 Evo 120gb + WD Blue 1TB, MSI TF5 GTX 970.

Peripherals: 1 x Asus VX239H, Logitech G502, Masterkeys Pro S, Superlux HD668B.