Making new Gaming PC

I am making a new gaming PC with the budget of $2000AUD and I would like help to make a build of that budget. Note that the shipping cost is around $200 extra so the actual price is of the build I posted is around $2200 so I need to lower the price a bit and the problem is that I also want AiO Liquid Cooling, the SP and AF series fans and if possible CableMod cables and in Australia the price goes up a bit with shipping. #FirstWorldProblems 

My Current Build:

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel Core i5-6600K 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($335.00 @ Umart) 
CPU Cooler: Silverstone TD02-LITE 92.5 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler  ($109.00 @ Scorptec) 
Motherboard: Asus Z170-AR ATX LGA1151 Motherboard  ($228.00 @ Centre Com) 
Memory: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-2133 Memory  ($93.00 @ IJK) 
Storage: Intel 535 Series 240GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($109.00 @ CPL Online) 
Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($69.00 @ CPL Online) 
Video Card: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB Video Card  ($965.00 @ IJK) 
Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro M ATX Mid Tower Case  ($109.00 @ PCCaseGear) 
Power Supply: EVGA SuperNOVA G2 650W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($129.00) 
Total: $2146.00
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2016-04-21 23:50 AEST+1000

EDIT: I also have cleaner spreadsheet of my computer build including shipping prices and links to where to buy them.

Link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gASaTWkWzI_YYC2kFlSDQFTwW0onUrYd6FoFlUx9nVI/edit?usp=sharing

Just remove the graphics card and boom $965 to work with. :D

1 minute ago, Deoros said:

Just remove the graphics card and boom $965 to work with. :D

I actually found that card for around $860 but anyways I am sure that the price will go down when Pascal is released so I will most likely get the card then.

I forgot about Pascal. Now I think ill hold of the graphics card until it releases. Is there a release date, autum time right? Fall if your American.

19 minutes ago, Deoros said:

I forgot about Pascal. Now I think ill hold of the graphics card until it releases. Is there a release date, autum time right? Fall if your American.

The actual chip is being released in June. Which is when I assume the prices of other cards should drop so I'll pick up a 980ti then most likely.