Pc Build/ Negative - Positive Pressure

I'm in the planning process of building my new Skylake PC. But one aspect has been baffling me for long..I've watched alot of youtube videos and read online articles and forums about it but it still isn't clear to me: achieving positive Pressure in the case I'll be using: the H440.

My questions is:

To achieve positive pressure in an NZXT H440

Where should I put the fan?

How many fans should I buy?

What size fans should i buy?

What type of fan should I get (silence in mind)

how fast should they spin (I dont want a fan controller module) 

Dafuq is a CFM? How does this help me pick the right fan relative to the size in order to achieve positive pressure?

---UtterMayhem

Ask me About the Signature 

Spoiler

It's a new Comic Series my team and I are working on.

Here are Sneak Peaks of it: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/7qk86iyvbp2wce6/AABFjOL1Yp2bQG7xruxuVToTa?dl=0

for positive pressure, just make sure that more air enters the pc than leaves it.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Heatsink: Gelid Phantom Black GPU: Palit RTX 3060 Ti Dual RAM: Corsair DDR4 2x8GB 3000Mhz mobo: Asus X570-P case: Fractal Design Define C PSU: Superflower Leadex Gold 650W

There's no need to over complicate case pressure. The most important thing is airflow. Pick a direction you want the air to travel through your case and make sure it passes by all of your components. I often think it's best to have either 2x 140mm or 3x 120mm as intakes depending on the case type. This way you're pushing air in evenly across the entire front intake filter (for most cases). Exhaust is typically at the rear toward the top or the top toward the rear and can be achieved using 1-2 120mm fans. This works because hot air rises and you want the air to exhaust as far as possible from the intake so that no dead spots are created.

24 minutes ago, Utter_Mayhem said:

I'm in the planning process of building my new Skylake PC. But one aspect has been baffling me for long..I've watched alot of youtube videos and read online articles and forums about it but it still isn't clear to me: achieving positive Pressure in the case I'll be using: the H440.

My questions is:

To achieve positive pressure in an NZXT H440

Where should I put the fan?

How many fans should I buy?

What size fans should i buy?

What type of fan should I get (silence in mind)

how fast should they spin (I dont want a fan controller module) 

Dafuq is a CFM? How does this help me pick the right fan relative to the size in order to achieve positive pressure?

Just have the fans pushing air in spinning faster than the fans that are pulling air out. Or have ore fans pulling air in at the same speed as the fewer fans pulling air out.

3 hours ago, Utter_Mayhem said:

Do radiator fans count towards these?

Radiator fans are still going to act as either intake or exhaust fans. The only difference is radiator fans will either have to spin faster or cover more area to make up for the extra air resistence caused by the radiator. Make sure you use SP (Static Pressure) fans for radiators. I recommend buying high quality quiet fans if it has to push air through both an air filter and a radiator as they will likely need to spin a bit faster to keep the air moving.

1 hour ago, adamjp said:

Radiator fans are still going to act as either intake or exhaust fans. The only difference is radiator fans will either have to spin faster or cover more area to make up for the extra air resistence caused by the radiator. Make sure you use SP (Static Pressure) fans for radiators. I recommend buying high quality quiet fans if it has to push air through both an air filter and a radiator as they will likely need to spin a bit faster to keep the air moving.

Hey could you please just give me a list of fans as if you are getting them on pc part picker.. that would be good for positive pressure. Please include the ones for radiator..

---UtterMayhem

Ask me About the Signature 

Spoiler

It's a new Comic Series my team and I are working on.

Here are Sneak Peaks of it: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/7qk86iyvbp2wce6/AABFjOL1Yp2bQG7xruxuVToTa?dl=0