Reasonable Selling Price/Tips 2x GTX 970 w/Waterblocks

Just looking for some opinions on a good selling price for 2 GTX 970's with Nvidia reference coolers and EK Full CSQ waterblocks.  I've sold a few parts here and there on ebay and craigslist, but nothing of this caliber.  I was thinking around ~$700 total, but don't want to waste too much time listing the parts in case there value deprecates.  Any selling tips or past experiences with selling PC hardware would be awesome.

Thanks,

TidaLWaveZ

- ASUS X99 Deluxe - i7 5820k - Nvidia GTX 1080ti SLi - 4x4GB EVGA SSC 2800mhz DDR4 - Samsung SM951 500 - 2x Samsung 850 EVO 512 -

- EK Supremacy EVO CPU Block - EK FC 1080 GPU Blocks - EK XRES 100 DDC - EK Coolstream XE 360 - EK Coolstream XE 240 -

I think the rule of thumb for used (current gen) GPUs is 70%-80% of the original value if they are in good shape. (try to sell them Before Pascal comes)

The water blocks if in good shape shouldn't have lost too much value probably 90% of original value.

This is just my guess and what I'd try to sell them for

CPU: Intel Core i7 Extreme Edition 3960X | Motherboard: Intel DX79SR "Stormville" | RAM: 32GB G.SKILL Ripjaws Z Series DDR3 PC3-12800 (4x 8GB) Quad-Channel | GPU: 2x EVGA GTX 970 FTW 4GB in SLI (I have Many other builds plus 100+ Macs (don't judge me)... Many specs are listed on my profile)

[PC#1] Log: [Link] [PC#2] Log: [Link] F@H stats: [Link]

10 minutes ago, Abyssal Radon said:

Your best bet is to look up the resale value of the water blocks and the GPU's on eBay or something. Hopefully you kept the original heat sink(s) so people who aren't water cooling can buy them.

I've got all original parts, boxes, manuals, etc.  I know the used blocks should be around $90 a piece on the lowest end.  My dilemma is the rest, I don't want to sell the GPU's without the Waterblocks because I'd have no use for the blocks without the GPU's.  If I were to sell just the GPU's with reference coolers, I'm thinking the best I could do is $625.  That's why I'm thinking ~$700-$725 would be an enticing deal.  For less than the price of 2 new 970's, the buyer could get the 970's and waterblocks.

- ASUS X99 Deluxe - i7 5820k - Nvidia GTX 1080ti SLi - 4x4GB EVGA SSC 2800mhz DDR4 - Samsung SM951 500 - 2x Samsung 850 EVO 512 -

- EK Supremacy EVO CPU Block - EK FC 1080 GPU Blocks - EK XRES 100 DDC - EK Coolstream XE 360 - EK Coolstream XE 240 -

3 hours ago, Abyssal Radon said:

Considering those 970's are going to be worth $250 at the most and those blocks will put you at about $680 (at the most) I would say good luck with selling those parts for $700+...

There's only one single GTX 970 Reference Cooler card even on Ebay right now, without box or anything it's at $265 with more than a day left.  The card new is $379.99 and It's not easy to get one at a much lower price.  It will be hard to sell the lot because that would require someone to want 970sli with waterblocks and reference coolers which is a strange niche type of want because only one cooler can be used at a time.  On the other hand, there's nowhere else anyone can get two 970's with full EK waterblocks for $700.  I think it would be a lot more likely that I could sell them individually at $350 a piece, but I may be dreamin'. xD