Help with wall mountng options for my new setup

Hi i am getting a new setup with a predator x34 and 2 pg279q asus monitors but not sure what wall mounts will work. please help me find one suited the best in my case

Thanks

To see what wall mounts will 'work' depends on what space we have to work with. Regular drywall, Wooden walls How big is the space you have?

5 hours ago, Llamakarnage said:

You'd save 200 bucks going with the free-sync version, but overall ultrawide display won't be worth it as a 4k display gets you more pixels for less, or you could potentially get 3 1440p 144hz IPS displays for the same money almost and have a solid surround set up, hell you could get 2 of those for the price of that display, games would need to be run at 720p surround though naturally to get the 144fps, but it scales well with 1440p.

Free-sync version, I think the refresh rate is just a bit lower.
https://pcpartpicker.com/part/acer-monitor-umcx1aa001

1440p 144hz IPS display, $550 this one is free-sync, get 3 and you'd be set, though I'm guessing you have an Nvidia card, sorry I couldn't save you.

https://pcpartpicker.com/part/acer-monitor-xf270hu

Did you mean an actual wall mount, or a desk mount?

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

What is your budget/country for your new PC?

what monitor resolution/refresh rate?

What games or other software do you need to run?

would you prefer freesync or gsync for a computer as i am a casual gamer and still in school