Newegg

Go to solution Solved by User1868,
11 minutes ago, EMP-CYBG said:

Please guys i was just wondering has anyone in this forum ever used newegg.co.uk? with the massive saving one can get on that site for computer parts, was wondering is the site legit? hope its not a scam as i want to make some purchases from the site. Thanks.

Yes it's legit - they even have a YouTube channel with videos with known tech YouTubers

Please guys i was just wondering has anyone in this forum ever used newegg.co.uk? with the massive saving one can get on that site for computer parts, was wondering is the site legit? hope its not a scam as i want to make some purchases from the site. Thanks.

11 minutes ago, EMP-CYBG said:

Yes it's legit - they even have a YouTube channel with videos with known tech YouTubers

CPU - i5-8400 , Motherboard - ASROCK Z370 Killer SLI, RAM - 2x8 GB DDR4 2400mhz , GPU - EVGA GTX 950 SC, Case - SilentiumPC PAX M70 Pure Black V2 Storage - 240GB SanDisk SSD, 1TB WD Blue, PSU - bequite! 600w Pure Power 10, Display - Dell P2417H, Cooling - bequiet! Pure Rock, Keyboard - Viper V730, Mouse - natec Genesis G55, Sound - Philips MCD712, OS - Windows 10 Professional 64-bit