Formating SSD problem?

So I just got an SSD. I set it up as an extra storage space, so I could copy another drive to it. But I decided to change rout and install Windows 10 to it. I set up the USB installer.

It launches and I enter my code and choose the edition, but once I get to the actual installation phase it says that windows may not be able to boot to it.( I also deleted the files from it via this window and clicked "format" during trial and error) So it doesn't want to install. I managed to force the install anyway, but once it re-boots during the install it starts from the beginning again. But it moves on to the next task without rebooting as long as it has been done before. It can go all the way until the "finishing up" phase and it cant go on to that step. I tried removing the USB after it copied the files but still, a no go.

If I plug in both my HD and SSD, my SSD still shows up as a storage space but it does have all the windows files on it.

Is it a formatting issue? Is it because it used to be a storage space? Did I set up the USB Installer wrong? Is it a bios thing?

All I know is that windows does not want to boot to it and I have spent way too much time on something that should be sooooo simple.