Mouse Stuttering

Lowhill40

I recently bought this mouse http://www.amazon.com/Sandistore-3200DPI-Optical-Wireless-Gaming/dp/B010B2ZCW2?ie=UTF8&psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00

For the first couple weeks it was great and helped me perform better while playing Counter Strike: Global Offensive

But recently I've noticed that while performing certain actions like turning for a long period of time and trying to flick my mouse it stutters half way through the action

Is this an issue I can fix or do I need to buy a new mouse all together?

5 minutes ago, Lowhill40 said:

I recently bought this mouse http://www.amazon.com/Sandistore-3200DPI-Optical-Wireless-Gaming/dp/B010B2ZCW2?ie=UTF8&psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00

For the first couple weeks it was great and helped me perform better while playing Counter Strike: Global Offensive

But recently I've noticed that while performing certain actions like turning for a long period of time and trying to flick my mouse it stutters half way through the action

Is this an issue I can fix or do I need to buy a new mouse all together?

If you are in a game when this happens hit Alt+F4. This will reset the mouse setting, and should prevent it from happening again for some time.

In all seriousness, this is a mouse/ brand on the lower end that I have never heard of. you can try uninstalling, and reinstalling. you can play with mouse acceleration settings in windows. That would be about it. Maybe try a different USB port.

Good luck!

Genuinely, get a mouse for 50$ and it'll work without issues for years. (logitech etc.) beats buying a new 15$ mouse every few months because they crap out faster than can be replaced. Literally got a few for shits n giggles, both developed faults within few days. luckily i just got em from china without the markup, but they are not worth the money.

On 4/12/2016 at 4:00 PM, danoedel97 said:

If you are in a game when this happens hit Alt+F4. This will reset the mouse setting, and should prevent it from happening again for some time.

In all seriousness, this is a mouse/ brand on the lower end that I have never heard of. you can try uninstalling, and reinstalling. you can play with mouse acceleration settings in windows. That would be about it. Maybe try a different USB port.

Good luck!

How would I go about reinstalling the drivers for the mouse? Alt+f4 did nothing but bring up a prompt to restart my computer as I am on Windows 10.

13 hours ago, Lowhill40 said:

How would I go about reinstalling the drivers for the mouse? Alt+f4 did nothing but bring up a prompt to restart my computer as I am on Windows 10.

Lol you hit alt+f4 (This is the "exit" shortcut. Anyone that tells you to hit it is a filthy troll)

I'm not that familiar with windows 10. Essentially you have to open up device manager (just google how to do it in win 10) then find your mouse on that list, right click, hit properties, hit the "driver" tab then uninstall from there.

Wait a minute. Unplug your mouse. Plug into a different USB port.

Let me know what the results are. 

On 4/14/2016 at 9:28 AM, danoedel97 said:

Lol you hit alt+f4 (This is the "exit" shortcut. Anyone that tells you to hit it is a filthy troll)

I'm not that familiar with windows 10. Essentially you have to open up device manager (just google how to do it in win 10) then find your mouse on that list, right click, hit properties, hit the "driver" tab then uninstall from there.

Wait a minute. Unplug your mouse. Plug into a different USB port.

Let me know what the results are. 

I knew exactly what alt+f4 did on windows 7 but was unsure of its effects on windows 10 and I have tried different usb ports. Currently It's plugged into a USB hub which seems to have the best performance over my built in usb ports.

30 minutes ago, Lowhill40 said:

I knew exactly what alt+f4 did on windows 7 but was unsure of its effects on windows 10 and I have tried different usb ports. Currently It's plugged into a USB hub which seems to have the best performance over my built in usb ports.

Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the drivers?

I'm glad you mentioned the hub. Once you reinstall drivers, try plugging the mouse into the USB port on the PC that the hub was previously plugged into. If the problem still persists, It is likely due to the hardware of the mouse. 

The reason it works better with the hub, is because the hub adds latency. This smooths out the mouse movements over the long run.

Chances are, if you still have issues, its probably because the mouse has a cheap Chinese sensor in it,