new gaming pc

Welcome to the forum!

Check all of your connections from the power supply. Make sure the graphics card has been pushed down all the way into the PCIe slot until the lock moves back into place with an audible 'click', locking the GPU in. If the GPU has a backplate, make sure the RAM doesn't get in the way.

Also, see if the cable from your graphics card is plugged into the right input on your monitor, and set your monitor to that input from the build-in monitor menu.

It should work. If not, there'll be a beep from your motherboard or a flashing LED. This is a 'Post code'. Look up your motherboard manual to find out what it means.

i5 12600KF | Zotac RTX 4080 Gaming trinity | Team Vulcan 2x16GB DDR4 3600 | ASRock Z690M-ITX/ac | WD Black SN850x 2TB

Cooler Master NR200P v2 | ID Cooling Zoomflow 280 XT | SeaSonic Focus SGX-750 | Thermalright 2x140mm + 2x120mm aRGB

LG C2 OLED 48" 120hz | Epomaker TH80 (Gateron Yellow) | Logitech MX Master 3 | Koss Porta Pro Comm

Please check all your cable connections again! Also make sure your graphics card is installed correctly (check out this video maybe it helps)

Is your Monitor working with other devices?

Just now, terminatort800 said:

which is best hdmi or dvi

If your monitor and GPU have HDMI 1.4 or higher and you're playing at 1080p 60Hz, then HDMI. Otherwise, go with DVI.

However, if you can, use Displayport.

i5 12600KF | Zotac RTX 4080 Gaming trinity | Team Vulcan 2x16GB DDR4 3600 | ASRock Z690M-ITX/ac | WD Black SN850x 2TB

Cooler Master NR200P v2 | ID Cooling Zoomflow 280 XT | SeaSonic Focus SGX-750 | Thermalright 2x140mm + 2x120mm aRGB

LG C2 OLED 48" 120hz | Epomaker TH80 (Gateron Yellow) | Logitech MX Master 3 | Koss Porta Pro Comm

If it still does not work: Many modern Mainboards offer a Display output of their own (mostly HDMI I guess). In order to take the graphics card out of the calculation you can try to power up the system with your monitor plugged in directly to the motherboard... If your System posts that way, there might be something wrong with your graphics card. You should check that all power connectors are plugged in correctly and your graphics card sits correctly in its PCI-E slot and give it another try maybe, but if problems remain you have to send in your card

my pc still wont give a signal to the moniter and i have a display port to hdmi and i did everything i can think of