Can't see youtube videos on our site

Whenever someone posts a youtube video on here, I don't see a video at all.

I m on Firefox running Windows 8. What settings should I mess with?

I get 60 frames at 1080p on a dual core APU. Ask me how.

AMD FX 8350 CPU / R9 280X GPU / Asus M5A97 LE R 2.0 motherboard / 8GB Kingston HyperX Blue 1600 RAM / 128G OCZ Vertex 4 SSD / 256G Crucial SSD / 2T WD Black HDD / 1T Seagate Barracude HDD / Antec Earthwatts 650W PSU / Coolermaster HAF 922 Case

I'm pretty sure that since the LTT forums went to HTTPS the unsecured videos from YouTube can no longer be viewed from the embedded links.

CPU: Intel core i5 3570 Motherboard: Gigabyte-H77-DS3H Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB  GPU: MSI Radeon HD 7950 Twin Frozr III Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB  PSU: Seasonic G Series 550W

Acer Aspire S7 Overview Sennheiser PC360

I'm pretty sure that since the LTT forums went to HTTPS the unsecured videos from YouTube can no longer be viewed from the embedded links.

Seems fine on my post.

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

Seems fine on my post.

OMFG how do I add a god damned snipped picture from my desktop here?

I want to show you exactly what I see on your post and I can't upload a picture

AMD FX 8350 CPU / R9 280X GPU / Asus M5A97 LE R 2.0 motherboard / 8GB Kingston HyperX Blue 1600 RAM / 128G OCZ Vertex 4 SSD / 256G Crucial SSD / 2T WD Black HDD / 1T Seagate Barracude HDD / Antec Earthwatts 650W PSU / Coolermaster HAF 922 Case

Seems fine on my post.

post-37381-0-47790100-1379638625_thumb.j

Seems fine on my post.

Hmm..well have you tried another browser?

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

Hmm..well have you tried another browser?

no because I am like Sheldon Cooper. I like what I like. I use Firefox because I have been using it for years and it is exactly the way I like it. I don't think it's worth switching browsers for

no because I am like Sheldon Cooper. I like what I like. I use Firefox because I have been using it for years and it is exactly the way I like it. I don't think it's worth switching browsers for

Lol who said anything about switching? I was just asking cause it could be firefox's problem that's all. Whatever happens afterwards, is up to you :P That'd being said, update your flash and see if it solves it.

post-8870-0-37996500-1379689586_thumb.pn

So I just found that. Maybe the https on firefox could be blocking it. Try enabling the media option.

Up in the top left next to the back button there should be a small button between the back and the padlock. (I think you may have to be on a page that has a youtube video for the button to appear, so try that one T.Vengeance posted here.) I can't remember what it was... But basically you have to click that and then just as T.Vengeance said deactivate something that is blocking. I had to do it aswell on my firefox. I can't remember just quite what it said but it's up there and just click that and it should solve your problem. :)

Spoiler

System:

i5 3570k @ 4.4 GHz, MSI Z77A-G43, Dominator Platinum 1600MHz 16GB (2x8GB), EVGA GTX 980ti 6GB, CM HAF XM, Samsung 850 Pro 256GB + Some WD Red HDD, Corsair RM850 80+ Gold, Asus Xonar Essence STX, Windows 10 Pro 64bit

PCPP:

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/znZqcf