Help needed ASAP

Zack Brown
Go to solution Solved by Naeaes,
2 hours ago, Zack Brown said:

So a case fan will operate better than the fan I purchased?

No, no. They're the same thing.  "case fan" and "fan" are not standardized terms. Some are good, some are bad. Some take a specific use-case to excel. You're talking about the difference between "car" and "automobile".

I bought Be quite silent wings 2 Fans, but there were other silent wings 2 fans in the same website (Performance PCs) but they said case fan. (The one i bought only said fans)

any difference? Should i cancel the order and buy the case fans? Please reply asap. Thanks in advance:)

CPU: Intel i7-6700k - GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 FTW - Motherboard: Asus Z170-A - RAM: Vengeance LPX DDR4 16GB 3000MHz - CPU Cooler: Corsair Hydro GTX H110i - PSU: EVGA SUPERNOVA 650W P2 - Case: NZXT H440 White/Black - OS: Windows 10 Home - Mouse: Logitech G502 - Keyboard: Corsair Strafe Cherry MX Red RGB

Nope. No difference.

Technically a case fan should be airflow optimized as opposed to static pressure optimized, which are most often used right next to a cooler. But there's no rule that that's how it must be and the opposite might be optimal in some situations.

2 minutes ago, Naeaes said:

Nope. No difference.

Technically a case fan should be airflow optimized as opposed to static pressure optimized, which are most often used right next to a cooler. But there's no rule that that's how it must be and the opposite might be optimal in some situations.

CPU: Intel i7-6700k - GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 FTW - Motherboard: Asus Z170-A - RAM: Vengeance LPX DDR4 16GB 3000MHz - CPU Cooler: Corsair Hydro GTX H110i - PSU: EVGA SUPERNOVA 650W P2 - Case: NZXT H440 White/Black - OS: Windows 10 Home - Mouse: Logitech G502 - Keyboard: Corsair Strafe Cherry MX Red RGB

2 hours ago, Zack Brown said:

No, no. They're the same thing.  "case fan" and "fan" are not standardized terms. Some are good, some are bad. Some take a specific use-case to excel. You're talking about the difference between "car" and "automobile".