NCIX shipping

Hoibard

I ordered the WAN hoodie from NCIX over 10 days ago and the order tracking says that it it on "Credit Card Verification". It has been like that for over a week. I have enough money on my account. I'm shipping it to Sweden but that shouldn't be a problem. What has happened? I've heard people before with this problem but didn't really see a clear awnser to the question. How long does it usually take to verify the card? How long does it take so shiip to Sweden?

2 hours ago, Hoibard said:

I ordered the WAN hoodie from NCIX over 10 days ago and the order tracking says that it it on "Credit Card Verification". It has been like that for over a week. I have enough money on my account. I'm shipping it to Sweden but that shouldn't be a problem. What has happened? I've heard people before with this problem but didn't really see a clear awnser to the question. How long does it usually take to verify the card? How long does it take so shiip to Sweden?

Try contacting their customer support usually it doesn't take more than a day.

I contacted them yesturday ad it turns out that the international checkout anly alows Paypal payment. 

I payed via Paypal and It's now on it's way.