Good IEMS/Earbuds under $50?

AllHokage

Hello everyone,

I'm looking for a decent pair of IEMS/Earbuds for under $50 what can be used for travel/street use.

Looking for something that can be thrown in a bag at a moments notice and not be damaged, something that is low profile (doesn't glow/flash, preferably black) and has good isolation (so people can't hear your music on the train).

EDIT: Also mostly going to be listing to rap so something with a nice bass punch will be a bonus asset.

Thanks for the suggestions :)

Might add this later...

The standard recommendation at that price range is Xiaomi Piston.

Piston 3s have a black variant I think.

Well hello.. I would like to start with telling that im not a basshead exactly. But these are the few recommendations i would like to make.

1) Narmoo S1 - It has a 2 driver per earpiece design. One 10mm and other 6mm. One of which is a dedicated sub woofer delivering a good amount of bass in the music

2) Brainwavez M1 - It has a slight V shaped sound signature but it is well balanced. Nothing like over powering bass or treble. It can give a very good listening experience for the price point

3) HiFiMAN RE-300h - It has a nice, balanced sound at a $50 price tag. It's great at pretty much everything. The sound is also smooth, and bassy.

19 minutes ago, Svinsparbriivu said:

The standard recommendation at that price range is Xiaomi Piston.

Piston 3s have a black variant I think.

Thanks, I can find these for $15aud... If they break or I don't like them, I can just get a new pair I guess.

Don't know how these would compare to the meelectronics duo but?

Might add this later...