Xbox One Surgery

l_zheng101

Is it possible to move the Xbox one's DVD drive to my pc and run Xbox One game discs on my pc or does that only work through software? If not is there any way to run Xbox One game discs on my pc. Thanks!

it's the hardware and the software of the xbox one that allows the games to be played. They are encrypted so that only the xbox one can play them. At the moment there is no way to get them to play on your computer. The only way would be with emulation and ISO which, I'm in no way supporting...and probably won't be available for another couple of years. They don't even have emulated games for the PS3 or xbox 360 yet

You know how it is, the cow goes "moo", the dog goes "woof" and the gamer goes "The PvP is unbalanced."

Spoiler

Personal Computer: CPU: i7-4790 Mobo: Asrock Z97 Extreme6 Graphics Card: MSI R9-380  Memory: 16GB (8GB x2) G. Skill Sniper Gaming Series PSU: Apevia Warlock 750W Case: NZXT Phantom 410 Series Storage: 240GB SSD (OS) 3TB HDD (data and such) 500 GB SSD (Movies and Large Data Transfers (I'm constantly moving this one around to other computers))

1 minute ago, Howlingwolf101 said:

it's the hardware and the software of the xbox one that allows the games to be played. They are encrypted so that only the xbox one can play them. At the moment there is no way to get them to play on your computer. The only way would be with emulation and ISO which, I'm in no way supporting...and probably won't be available for another couple of years. They don't even have emulated games for the PS3 or xbox 360 yet

Alright, I appreciate your help. 

1 minute ago, l_zheng101 said:

Alright, I appreciate your help. 

I can hear the sorrow in your "alright", I've tried myself, would love to see the games played on my computer as well but alas

You know how it is, the cow goes "moo", the dog goes "woof" and the gamer goes "The PvP is unbalanced."

Spoiler

Personal Computer: CPU: i7-4790 Mobo: Asrock Z97 Extreme6 Graphics Card: MSI R9-380  Memory: 16GB (8GB x2) G. Skill Sniper Gaming Series PSU: Apevia Warlock 750W Case: NZXT Phantom 410 Series Storage: 240GB SSD (OS) 3TB HDD (data and such) 500 GB SSD (Movies and Large Data Transfers (I'm constantly moving this one around to other computers))