Audio mixer diagnostics software

EstonianTwat

Hello

Me and my friends are are using a concert mixer to output music, mic etc. The mixer is an Carvin concert series c1644. Our cool question for today is theres any software to tell us if we need any adjustments in our EQ and such.

From what I can tell about the mixer (never heard of that brand) it appears to be an analogue mixer, which means that you would have to make all adjustments manually, and I know that for digital mixers you can pre-program an EQ settings for the venue and performance type, but again it is manual first to program it.  Also what is the whole set up?  Are you using speakers, what is the placement, and what are the types of speakers? These are important to know for EQing a mixer.  

Also Fader on the mixer should be at Unity (0) and all adjustments that are made should be only minor because the level for the fader is not linear.

Edited by flowalex
Added note about fader levels

Well the setup is like this. The school which we use this at is a gymnasium. we have 2 active speakers and two speakers connected to the mono output. we thaught "oh man it would be a cool idea to make a program that takes the output from the mixer and calculates and then tells us which is the best EQ for the song or the mic setups." and i wondered that maybe in the depths of the internet it already exists.

3 hours ago, EstonianTwat said:

Well the setup is like this. The school which we use this at is a gymnasium. we have 2 active speakers and two speakers connected to the mono output. we thaught "oh man it would be a cool idea to make a program that takes the output from the mixer and calculates and then tells us which is the best EQ for the song or the mic setups." and i wondered that maybe in the depths of the internet it already exists.

Not many things like that as it would put so many people out of a job its almost a agreed thing not to make.

The Dick of the audio page!