Wondering what Mechanical keyboard to get

Hi I'm new to this forum and I have been researching on mechanical keyboards for about a month now. I live in the Philippines (it's in south east asia) and I'm on a budget of roughly $90 for a mechanical keyboard.

I'm not sure what my priority is in looking for a mech keyboard but I've read about the e-element keyboard on massdrop (https://www.massdrop.com/buy/e-element-rgb-keyboard) and I've also found the Motospeed inflictor on Gearbest.com

(http://www.gearbest.com/keyboards/pp_298472.html).Both of which sport the Outemu blue switches.

I feel like getting a mechanical keyboard that is Full size, Cherry mx switches (If possible, but Kailh would be good enough) and colored backlighting~

What keyboards could you guys suggest? (PS this is my first personal mechanical keyboard but I've had experience in using them)

Thanks~

You can't go wrong with anything corsair. In most of their keyboards they use aluminium and not plastic like the others.

1 minute ago, ronstig said:

You can't go wrong with anything corsair. In most of their keyboards they use aluminium and not plastic like the others.

Definitely, my brother got a K70 Vengeance mx cherry red, but around here it's kinda pricey at about almost $200. Thanks for the suggestion though, I'll look into more of their products.

34 minutes ago, BananaKnight said:

why do you have 2 threads saying almost the same thing

good point, I'm trying to get a consensus here while on the other thread I wanted to focus more on their pros and cons if ever someone from the forum already bought or used any of them

3 minutes ago, joerags said:

good point, I'm trying to get a consensus here while on the other thread I wanted to focus more on their pros and cons if ever someone from the forum already bought or used any of them

i'm curious to see if that would work

anyway, i gave my recommendation on the other thread

6 minutes ago, BananaKnight said:

i'm curious to see if that would work

anyway, i gave my recommendation on the other thread

Do you have any recommendations of keyboards without backlighting?

I can't, because i don't own any, cooler master has great rep though, go see the pinned mechanical keyboard thread. A lot of people have cooler master tkl i think

Just now, BananaKnight said:

I can't, because i don't own any, cooler master has great rep though, go see the pinned mechanical keyboard thread. A lot of people have cooler master tkl i think

Will do, thanks :D