Capturing Card Bundle with Premiere Elements 11

norritt

Hello everyone,

I'm planning to buy Premiere Elements 11 to edit some ingame videos I've recorded with fraps. Since Premiere is quite expensive (~ 120$) I'm wondering if there's a capture card I can use to also record console videos (from PS 3) that comes bundled with Premiere Elements 11. 

The card should be future proof so I'll be able to use it with a PS4 as well.

Hello everyone,

I'm planning to buy Premiere Elements 11 to edit some ingame videos I've recorded with fraps. Since Premiere is quite expensive (~ 120$) I'm wondering if there's a capture card I can use to also record console videos (from PS 3) that comes bundled with Premiere Elements 11. 

Hey, I don't think you'll find a bundle pack.

Not trying to scare you off or anything, but you will most likely not able to capture PS4 footage. There is no output without HDCP which makes it possible for Sony to maybe take legal actions against any uploading PS4 footage besides a small group of people.

As for a capture card, take a look at what Roxio is making, or Hauppauge, Avermedia, and Elgato. 

Does anyone even use PCIe SSDs?

Hello everyone,

um... $120 isn't that much for that powerful of a program 

#KilledMyWife 

LTT's Resident Black Star

I should get an award for still being here at this point 

Eglato and haupage (Don't know how to spell it) make the best IMO

Main Rig: -FX8150 -32gb Kingston HyperX BLUE -120gb Kingston HyperX SSD -1TB WD Black -ASUS R9 270 DCUII OC -Corsair 300r -Full specs on Profile

Other Devices: -One Plus One 64gb Sandstone Black -Canon T5 -Moto G -Pebble Smartwatch -Nintendo 2DS -G27 Racing Wheel

#PlugYourStuff - 720penis - 1080penis - #KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #HashtagsAreALifestyle - CAR BOUGHT: 2010 Corolla

Thanks to all of you for you suggestions.

Hey, I don't think you'll find a bundle pack.

Not trying to scare you off or anything, but you will most likely not able to capture PS4 footage. There is no output without HDCP which makes it possible for Sony to maybe take legal actions against any uploading PS4 footage besides a small group of people.

As for a capture card, take a look at what Roxio is making, or Hauppauge, Avermedia, and Elgato. 

Okay I didn't know about the HDCP issue. Anyhow fortunately its not Sonys solely call to permit or prosecute the publications of Lets plays. Many big publishers tolerate or even support Lets players. Dunno about Sony but, EA for instance is fine with it.

um... $120 isn't that much for that powerful of a program 

No you're right it isnt, but if I can get capture hardware for the price of the bare hardware together with a tool I can use thats a good way to save some money, don't you think?

Has anyone of you made some experiences with the different capture cards available? Any personal favourites?

Thanks to all of you for you suggestions.

Okay I didn't know about the HDCP issue. Anyhow fortunately its not Sonys solely call to permit or prosecute the publications of Lets plays. Many big publishers tolerate or even support Lets players. Dunno about Sony but, EA for instance is fine with it.

Sony came out and said HDCP won't be enabled in the future with the PS4. Take a look at the AverMedia capture cards, these have pretty well working software and are good cards over all.

Maybe you can "borrow" Adobe premiere from a site like the pirate bay?

Does anyone even use PCIe SSDs?