CM Storm Stryker case/Fan upgrades/random question

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811119260

There is the case im using. I have stock exhaust fan, and the stock front fans, placed in the front pulling in. And the top fan i took out to put in the H110i GTX Watercooler. which i have right now pulling air OUT.

I am thinking that maybe this is a bad idea cause the front 2 are pulling in? should i add 1 on the bottom to pull in also or sides so that i have more air coming in then out?

Also, i am in the market for upgrading the front fans and if needed the exhaust rear fan. Any thoughts? i don't care about noise, but i do need the front to push thru the hd cages, i have 2 there a 2.5" and a 3.5" plus the filter's on the narrow spaces on the front of the case to push thru. So im assuming Static Pressure fans there would  be the best bet?

Current fan specs:

120mm Fans
2 x 120mm LED Front Fan
140mm Fans
1 x 140mm Rear Fan

Also if anyone has any experience with this Case and its fan controller. Should i use that or just plug them into the headers on the mobo? It's a GB z97x gaming 7.

The specs for the mobo:

1 x CPU fan header

1 x water cooling fan header (CPU_OPT)

4 x system fan headers

A side question I have is, What is the difference between the CPU fan header and System fan headers? I am using the OPT for my watercooler. But ive been using the fan controller for the front fans.

Huge thanks in advance! :)