Weird screen artifact, help?

[IMAGE LINK]: uNB57sf.jpg 

So this just happens 5 minutes ago, I boot up my computer and this really weird artifact on the screen goes on, first time I see it. I reboot the computer and the issue seems to have vanished. I'm extremely curious, is this a GPU failure or some kind of monitor/cable breakage? I want to know your opinions on this please, I will update if this continues to happen...

2 minutes ago, GreezyJeezy said:

probably just a glitch.  but it would be a GPU issue 

Is the possibility of a loose display port cable ruled out? If it was a GPU issue then you would think it would be more persistent.  

2 hours ago, Ooxaz said:

Is the possibility of a loose display port cable ruled out? If it was a GPU issue then you would think it would be more persistent.  

well i have never seen a lose cable cause that. it could just be a glitch like i said a 1 time thing. its not super bad so its not like your GPU is dying or anything, if a reset fixed it and it doesn't keep happening you should be fine.

Just now, GreezyJeezy said:

well i have never seen a lose cable cause that. it could just be a glitch like i said a 1 time thing. its not super bad so its not like your GPU is dying or anything, if a reset fixed it and it doesn't keep happening you should be fine.

My CPU is overclocked, could that cause it?

2 hours ago, Ooxaz said:

My CPU is overclocked, could that cause it?

eh i wouldn't think so. if you had a issue with a overclocked CPU it would most likely just crash your system

Just now, GreezyJeezy said:

eh i wouldn't think so. if you had a issue with a overclocked CPU it would most likely just crash your system

Ok, thanks