Drivers.....

Redturtle098

My drivers on my laptop for my USB and networking are gone.

The files for troubleshooting are also gone, and my laptop doesn't have a virus.

How do I get the drivers back?  (if at all)

Thanks for helping! ^_^

Regards,

Redturtle

If you have ethernet, try using that cause most of the time you don't need drivers for that.

I actually couldn't underclock my 5 year old GPU to make it as slow as a next-gen console.

#pcmasterraceproblems

~Slick

If your laptop can't access the internet, download them with another computer onto a USB flash drive and install them from that.

i7 4790k | MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition | G.Skill Ripjaws X 16 GB | Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB | 2x Seagate Barracuda 2TB | MSI GTX 970 Twin Frozr V | Fractal Design R4 | EVGA 650W

A gaming PC for your budget: $800 - $1000 - $1500 - $1800 - $2600 - $9001

Remember to quote people if you want them to see your reply!

29 minutes ago, HPWebcamAble said:

If your laptop can't access the internet, download them with another computer onto a USB flash drive and install them from that.

He said USB and networking (not sure if it meant both wired/wireless). This is very odd. Worse comes to worse if Ethernet doesn't work remove the drive from the laptop and load the driver files onto it via another computer. Try disconnecting all USB devices and try system restore as well. 

Using another computer, download a live USB OS, and then download the drivers to the live USB, then from the live USB, move it to the primary OS.

2 hours ago, failblox said:

If you have ethernet, try using that cause most of the time you don't need drivers for that.

2 hours ago, HPWebcamAble said:

1 hour ago, Roawoao said:

He said USB and networking (not sure if it meant both wired/wireless). This is very odd. Worse comes to worse if Ethernet doesn't work remove the drive from the laptop and load the driver files onto it via another computer. Try disconnecting all USB devices and try system restore as well. 

1 hour ago, MagnesiumPC said:

Using another computer, download a live USB OS, and then download the drivers to the live USB, then from the live USB, move it to the primary OS.

Thanks for replying everyone!

My laptop doesn't work even If I put in a Ethernet cable...

I'll now try the other options ^_^

Sorry about the late reply...

Regards,

Redturtle