Capture Cards #NeedAdvice

Alright guys i need some help. Im looking for a capture card so i can steam on that sexy 1080p 60fps! 

Now here is a question. Im running a 144hz monitor. Is there a card that i could use that has a display port or a DVI-D so could enjoy that 144hz.

Not really sure how to go about this issue. 

Or can i attach a HDMI to my Capture Card and use DVI-D to my monitor from the other port from the Graphics card?

If anyone has a good idea what i can get for this issue id appreciate it. Thank

My budget for this is about $300-$450

Thanks Guys

4 minutes ago, Tagiau said:

Why not use obs or something?

i am going to use obs. But i rather not strain my cpu nor graphics card. and enjoy that high quality look. 

Just now, KittyKatTrainer said:

i am going to use obs. But i rather not strain my cpu nor graphics card. and enjoy that high quality look. 

Graphics cards have built-in technologies these days that can record gameplay with virtually no impact on framerate.

I actually couldn't underclock my 5 year old GPU to make it as slow as a next-gen console.

#pcmasterraceproblems

~Slick

Avoid them: most streamers that have constant problems with them can basically trace back all problems to capture cards. This includes Linus and his endless WAN show woes too btw. That's why most streamers get beefy pcs instead of capturing to a second PC.

-------

Current Rig

-------