Network Driver Installations never work

Forrest Knee

Hello, so I've been having a problem with windows 10 for a while where I can't update, install, or do anything involving a network driver. I updated the software for a wireless card and the drivers never worked, tried a different wireless card; still nothing. I also could not use anything like Himachi or Evolv to connect over the internet with friends in games due to the network driver. In the installations, the download comes to an abrupt stop when working on the network driver. I recently retried Himachi and it worked for a day, then when I started up my computer the next day, the same old problem would be there. This is really starting to get on my nerves so If anyone would know a fix for this problemit would be much appreciated. 

7 minutes ago, Forrest Knee said:

Hello, so I've been having a problem with windows 10 for a while where I can't update, install, or do anything involving a network driver. I updated the software for a wireless card and the drivers never worked, tried a different wireless card; still nothing. I also could not use anything like Himachi or Evolv to connect over the internet with friends in games due to the network driver. In the installations, the download comes to an abrupt stop when working on the network driver. I recently retried Himachi and it worked for a day, then when I started up my computer the next day, the same old problem would be there. This is really starting to get on my nerves so If anyone would know a fix for this problemit would be much appreciated. 

Why don't you just update the driver yourself?  Sounds like you're letting Windows manage your drivers, which is a no-no.

Please spend as much time writing your question, as you want me to spend responding to it.  Take some time, and explain your issue, please!

Spoiler

If you need to learn how to install Windows, check here:  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/324871-guide-how-to-install-windows-the-right-way/

Event Viewer 101: https://youtu.be/GiF9N3fJbnE