Peculiar Video Recording Problem!

Hi!

I was planning on making another youtube video for my channel. But, when i started recording some test footage... The DSLR stopped recording the video after 10-26 seconds! The DSLR is a EOS 1200D with a 16GB micro-sd card from SanDisk... I have gone through the settings and found nothing that will limit the recording time. Did some research and found out that the storage media must have at least 15mbps of write speed... Used Crystal mark on the card with 50mb space and found out that the card has a write speed of just 9mbps now! Is that why i am facing this problem??? i tried a LEXAR SD card and even a SanDisk SD card as well... NO LUCK AGAIN! Do i have to now buy that $25 EXTREME CLASS SD CARD???

Indus Monk = Indian+ Buddhist

25 minutes ago, AmbarChakrabarti said:

Hi!

I was planning on making another youtube video for my channel. But, when i started recording some test footage... The DSLR stopped recording the video after 10-26 seconds! The DSLR is a EOS 1200D with a 16GB micro-sd card from SanDisk... I have gone through the settings and found nothing that will limit the recording time. Did some research and found out that the storage media must have at least 15mbps of write speed... Used Crystal mark on the card with 50mb space and found out that the card has a write speed of just 9mbps now! Is that why i am facing this problem??? i tried a LEXAR SD card and even a SanDisk SD card as well... NO LUCK AGAIN! Do i have to now buy that $25 EXTREME CLASS SD CARD???

Possibly or it just might happen to be that your unit has died off or you have a defective unit. ORRRRR you just need that 25$ Extreme class SD card . good luck buddy :)