Air cooling

Dog_tech

Yes. 

EDIT: For the price of the Dark Rock 3, you have options like the Phanteks PH-TC14PE available aswell. I would personally go for one of those over the Dark Rock 3. If it were the Dark Rock Pro 3, it would be a different matter. 

Absolutely!!! I personally own one and it keeps my i5-4670k (4.2 Ghz) under 70C under load. Not to mention it looks amazing inside the case. The only downfall to this air cooler, which is the same with almost higher end air coolers is that it will cover up your closest ram slot, unless you move the fan to the other side and even then it might not work. Other than that the Be Quiet! Dark Rock 3 cooler is one of the better air coolers out there and the best looking in my opinion.

1 minute ago, Oshino Shinobu said:

Yes. 

can i fit ppc fans on this cooler

1 minute ago, VOLUNTEERbrowncoat said:

Absolutely!!! I personally own one and it keeps my i5-4670k (4.2 Ghz) under 70C under load. Not to mention it looks amazing inside the case. The only downfall to this air cooler, which is the same with almost higher end air coolers is that it will cover up your closest ram slot, unless you move the fan to the other side and even then it might not work. Other than that the Be Quiet! Dark Rock 3 cooler is one of the better air coolers out there and the best looking in my opinion.

Thanks only running dual channel and want to cool my i7 4790k

be looking for a air cooler now had an h100i but pump got old had this cooler for over 3 year now.

also looking into custom cooling.

3 minutes ago, Dog_tech said:

I believe pretty much any standard width fans fit on the cooler. They don't use the screws, though. The cooler comes with a bracket to mount fans instead. 

3 minutes ago, Dog_tech said:

You can, but the included silent wings is one of the best fans out there (on par with noctua, just a slight step lower). Plus, you would not see any real temperature changes by using a noctua fan over the included fan.

2 minutes ago, Oshino Shinobu said:

I believe pretty much any standard width fans fit on the cooler. They don't use the screws, though. The cooler comes with a bracket to mount fans instead. 

so the stock fan on the dark rock 3 is good thanks was wondering those ppc fans that i have where being use in the h100i