C++ programming

Steowd

HEY guys I do c++ in college and I live it and I am doing grate at it. I do it in the cmd dos window . Do any of u guys do it 2 and what do u think of it ?

This is a weird thread to start but you should really start using and IDE such as code blocks will make your life alot easier.

It probly would but cmd works with all the code u use and I never the errors with it , do u program yourself ? , th reason I made the topic because programming it interesting to me

Why not try something different? make yourself a GUI with GDI+ ?

CPU: Intel i7 4790K @4.8GhZ  CPU Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2  Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97 UD3H  GPU: Asus ROG RX 480 8G OC Memory: 32GB Gskill Ares 2400Mhz  Storage: 2x Crucial M4 512GB SSD (raid0)  / 1TB Seagate FireCuda SSHD Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA P2 750W  Operating System: Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB (64 bit) Other: NZXT Hue+ LED Controller with 8 LED Strips for desk and PC lighting

Also wrong sub.
I would think this would be better suited to a programing or software development sub.

Haha no we can use a couple of different programs but I am old school lol I just use cmd , also thanks for the GUI drawings thing I will check it out

I program my c++ in linux using emacs but if I am on a windows machine i will use netbeans.

On Windows, I'd go for Visual Studio 2012. It's a great IDE with great static analysis tools. On the Mac, I'd go for Xcode. It's very similar in scope to VS on Windows. On Linux, I just free hand the build system and write makefiles myself.

If you really want to have some fun, try building an OpenCL/CUDA/DirectCompute program.