Worth upgrading or not

is it worth for the upgrade from an s6 to an s7 or the edge models expect from the  inclusion of the sd card what do you say 

spending a couple of hundred bucks for just a minor bit of  technology and the new awsome features maybe or maybe not what do you say when apple is about to release a 5se/6c this upcoming event and android n releasing 

the launch of oneplus three 

the android phone are asnt that good after a few months of use with the system ui they start to hang so is it better to use these flagships phones and spend like a brat or else buying a good budget phone as oneplus x with oxygen os these low budget phones keep up to your expectations every time maybe not after a couple of years but it is worth of money 

samsung launches phone every month whereas apple  continues to do its own without even looking for customer satisfaction 

whereas lg has come back in to the market with its innovative ideas and having the pespective of utilising them they are awsome 

unless the spoilt little brats spend a thounsands of bucks on their flagship phones whereas there couple of phones out there in the market that hold up good what do you say

8 minutes ago, RaunakSingh007 said:

is it worth for the upgrade from an s6 to an s7 or the edge models expect from the  inclusion of the sd card what do you say 

spending a couple of hundred bucks for just a minor bit of  technology and the new awsome features maybe or maybe not what do you say when apple is about to release a 5se/6c this upcoming event and android n releasing 

the launch of oneplus three 

the android phone are asnt that good after a few months of use with the system ui they start to hang so is it better to use these flagships phones and spend like a brat or else buying a good budget phone as oneplus x with oxygen os these low budget phones keep up to your expectations every time maybe not after a couple of years but it is worth of money 

samsung launches phone every month whereas apple  continues to do its own without even looking for customer satisfaction 

whereas lg has come back in to the market with its innovative ideas and having the pespective of utilising them they are awsome 

unless the spoilt little brats spend a thounsands of bucks on their flagship phones whereas there couple of phones out there in the market that hold up good what do you say

long answer: NO

short answer: NO

5 minutes ago, RaunakSingh007 said:

Is your phone still working perfectly fine with the screen intact?

Yes : You don't need a new phone.
No : If the screen is cracked, repair is cheaper than buying a new phone and doing a Hard Reset will make it "faster" again.

8 minutes ago, RaunakSingh007 said:

so is it better to use these flagships phones and spend like a brat or else buying a good budget phone

As far as flagship vs budget phones... It depends on your need. Personally, I don't need all the bell and whistle that Flagship phones "offer", I'm perfectly contend with my CAD$100 Windows Phone, it does what I need it to do and last me a few days on a single charge because I'm not on it constantly. It can play GBA games perfectly fine and that's all that matters to me, because quite frankly, most games made for phones are just TERRIBLE.

But if you need a battery that can last you the whole day because you're literally on your phone all the time playing terrible mobile games or on social media/the internet, well you might need to look around for a phone that has a better battery life over features that you probably don't even need/use anyway. Because at the core, an Android phone, is an Android phone. You should be looking at the specs and what you get for your money instead of just looking at "cheap" or "expensive" devices.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

I personally have an S6 as well, It's still a fairly new device and I wouldn't consider an S7 a worthwhile upgrade for the money.