limited connection

DogeLife
Go to solution Solved by Stillare,

Perhaps related to ISP issues? From time to time this happens to me but its always been tied back to my ISP.

My computer has recently run into some troubles with connections. Right now, I am on limited connection (I use Ethernet). This isn't that common ( happens like every week or so) and that's why it is confusing. I go on limited for a day and then it suddenly fixes itself out of nowhere. Can someone help?

Perhaps related to ISP issues? From time to time this happens to me but its always been tied back to my ISP.

9 minutes ago, Stillare said:

is there a way to fix it?

Check your dns settings. You can also manually set them to 4.4.4.4 and 8.8.8.8 (google servers) These setting are in network and sharing.

Just now, DogeLife said:

is there a way to fix it?

Whenever it happens to me, I usually check their site and see if its down, when it is, I just wait it out. Not the answer you're looking for, just sharing my experience

9 minutes ago, Stillare said:

Whenever it happens to me, I usually check their site and see if its down, when it is, I just wait it out. Not the answer you're looking for, just sharing my experience

how long does it usually take?

Just now, DogeLife said:

how long does it usually take?

Thats all dependent on if that is your actual problem, and what caused the problem on your ISP's side. No universal answer for that.