Hows my singing

spwath

Just wondering, am I any good?
And be honest, I really do want to know.

Ignore parts where I messed up the words, my lyrics didnt have the repeat and this was my first take.

Recording (3).m4a

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Spoiler

I enjoyed it. It made me jolly. :)

Cute. 

CPU - i7-4790k | CPU Cooler - NZXT Kraken X53 | Motherboard -  Asus Gyphon Z97 Armour Edition | RAM - Corsair Vengeance (2x8GB) 2400Mhz | Graphics Card - MSI GTX 1070 | Power Supply - Corsair CS750M | Storage - Seagate 1TB HDD | Samsung 500GB 850 Evo | Case - Fractal Design ARC Mini R2 | Colour Theme - Generic Red & Black

Operating System - Windows 10 Pro | Peripherals - Corsair RGB Mechanical K70 Keyboard/Corsair M65 Mouse

Click here to give a damn

Coming from a singer, as foundational standpoint, its very good! One thing that will help is projecting your voice more, opening up the back of your throat more to allow for more air to pass through while keeping the air pressure constant, and open up your synuses (if you can, if not and you just have a cold I didnt mean to offend you)

Again, very good, and if you practice and learn the more advanced aspects you could be an extremely good singer! :D

1 minute ago, Zuexs said:

Coming from a singer, as foundational standpoint, its very good! One thing that will help is projecting your voice more, opening up the back of your throat more to allow for more air to pass through while keeping the air pressure constant, and open up your synuses (if you can, if not and you just have a cold I didnt mean to offend you)

Again, very good, and if you practice and learn the more advanced aspects you could be an extremely good singer! :D

I am coming out of a cold, so that is part of it.

Thanks, i haven't really sung much, but i think about doing it some times.

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Just now, spwath said:

I am coming out of a cold, so that is part of it.

Thanks, i haven't really sung much, but i think about doing it some times.

As our primary school music teacher said. "You must stand and open your lungs. And open your mouth like Miranda Sings to fill the room" Or something like that. 

CPU - i7-4790k | CPU Cooler - NZXT Kraken X53 | Motherboard -  Asus Gyphon Z97 Armour Edition | RAM - Corsair Vengeance (2x8GB) 2400Mhz | Graphics Card - MSI GTX 1070 | Power Supply - Corsair CS750M | Storage - Seagate 1TB HDD | Samsung 500GB 850 Evo | Case - Fractal Design ARC Mini R2 | Colour Theme - Generic Red & Black

Operating System - Windows 10 Pro | Peripherals - Corsair RGB Mechanical K70 Keyboard/Corsair M65 Mouse

Click here to give a damn