Best Mouse For PC Gaming?

Hello! I play games such as league of legends and counter strike, and I was wondering what kind of mouse do you guys prefer

6 minutes ago, LunarMagicGaming said:

Hello! I play games such as league of legends and counter strike, and I was wondering what kind of mouse do you guys prefer

i like mouse with high DPI

but i heard that people that plays fps prefer low DPI mouse

so heres a general recomendation

http://www.razerzone.com/store/razer-deathadder-chroma

-sigh- feeling like I'm being too negative lately

The logitech g502 is what I'm using right now, and man do I love this thing.

Tried many different mice and finally stuck with the g502, no regrets.

CPU: i7-4770k (LM modded) - MB: GA-Z87X-UD3H - RAM: HyperX, 16GB 1866MHz - GPU: Palit GTX 980Ti Super - Storage: 1TB HDD + 500GB/120GB SSD (850 Evo/840) - Monitor: Predator XB271HU - PSU: 700W BeQuiet 80+ Gold

9 minutes ago, LunarMagicGaming said:

I´ve been using Steelseries for many Years now. Never had any Trouble with it besides the Sensei. I currently use the first Rival Version which is basicly the Rival 300. Other ones i tried which are also good: Zowie FK1/EC2A. Heard good things about Finalmouse aswell.

There are many good mice on the market and you should base and you should pick one based on your requirements and preferences.

If you are looking for a suggestion you can answer the questions from the video here.

From salty to bath salty in 2.9 seconds

Just now, Mecami said:

The logitech g502 is what I'm using right now, and man do I love this thing.

Tried many different mice and finally stuck with the g502, no regrets.

I have the logitech G602, and its definitely a great mouse. Like it fits my hand great, will this mouse do that?

5 minutes ago, LunarMagicGaming said:

I have the logitech G602, and its definitely a great mouse. Like it fits my hand great, will this mouse do that?

Mh it's always hard to say if a mouse will fit your hand :P

I'm using a mix of palm and tip grip with medium sized hands and it fits like a glove.

CPU: i7-4770k (LM modded) - MB: GA-Z87X-UD3H - RAM: HyperX, 16GB 1866MHz - GPU: Palit GTX 980Ti Super - Storage: 1TB HDD + 500GB/120GB SSD (850 Evo/840) - Monitor: Predator XB271HU - PSU: 700W BeQuiet 80+ Gold

9 minutes ago, Pandalf said:

There are many good mice on the market and you should base and you should pick one based on your requirements and preferences.

If you are looking for a suggestion you can answer the questions from the video here.

4 minutes ago, Mecami said:

Mh it's always hard to say if a mouse will fit your hand :P

I'm using a mix of palm and tip grip with medium sized hands and it fits like a glove.

Sorry about previous post, the website was glitching. So I measured my hands and its 11 cm wide and about 17 cm tall

8 minutes ago, LunarMagicGaming said:

Sorry about previous post, the website was glitching. So I measured my hands and its 11 cm wide and about 17 cm tall

That's about my handsize, but I don't want you to go out and buy it simply because I say so... I was simply recommending that mouse.

Like Pandalf said you should probably look into it a bit more.

Ok or you could also order mice that look the most interesting to you and pick out the one you like the best and send the others back. That might be a bit of a dick move, but with things like this you don't really have a choice, atleast that's how I think about it, since ethuasiast products like these, typically aren't available for testing at local stores, atleast that's how it is here in my area.

1 minute ago, Mecami said:

That's about my handsize, but I don't want you to go out and buy it simply because I say so... I was simply recommending that mouse.

Like Pandalf said you should probably look into it a bit more.

Ok or you could also order mice that look the most interesting to you and pick out the one you like the best and send the others back. That might be a bit of a dick move, but with things like this you don't really have a choice, atleast that's how I think about it, since ethuasiast products like these, typically aren't available for testing at local stores.

Thank you guys for being honest with it all, I guess I'll try best buy and see what mice fit nice in my hand

21 hours ago, LunarMagicGaming said:

Thank you guys for being honest with it all, I guess I'll try best buy and see what mice fit nice in my hand

Unless if you have a good computer store in your area you might not find much, I have to drive down to Chicago to find somewhere to try out mice.  However, if you do have a place then I'd go there and see what you like. 

If you play games like CS:GO then I would recommend Zowie.  I'd recommend the FK1/2 for claw grip and the ZA series for palm.  Go check them out and if you have any questions feel free to ask!

Currently roaming the forums in boredom

I like mice and keyboards and the sort

Formerly TheFlurryGames

I have a razer naga epic and love it.  Has 12 side buttons, 2 top buttons, has wireless mode and wired..  Has 3 different hand grips for smaller and bigger hand size.. It has a rgb light system to. So far it has done me well and has been running strong for 2 years with no problems. Dpi is 6800 if I remember correctly.