Planning High End Build

For the past years i've been operating from a Mac Desktop, a Chromebook, and an Alienware Laptop, I'm 16 Years old and is ready for an High-End Upgrade. 

For the past 7 Months i've been planning what parts to include in my build (Code Name: Grysta (Red/Orange/Black)) i've planned, going from an i7-4790K to an i7-6700K; from a GTX 780 Ti, to a GTX 980, then to the Ti Version. I've researched each part and picked the ones Optimized for Aesthetic, Looks (Bling), and performance for what i do (Gaming, Video Editing, Programing, 3d Modeling and Streaming). My budget is $3400 and will Include everything from the RAM, to the CPU, to the Mouse, to the LEDs, to the Chair and Desk.  

PC Part Picker Link: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/MMv3Vn

Old Version PC Part Picker Link: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/yGLQkL

I'm Ready to start buying these parts, however i need help making these parts cheaper, what's a better and cheaper hardware choice for me, how much fans will I need for that case, I've done the research for 7 Months, I am no hardware Guru (i'm on the software side of things)

The PC part picker link has everything except the Desk, Chair, and Cable Management Items that i would need Later, and its already taken very much of my budget, I need help reducing the price and picking hardware that is better (or Just as good) and cheaper.  Of course i will not purchase every single hardware from PC part picker, i might even buy some from my local PC hardware store, or Amazon or something, i just need advice on what's a better, just as good, and cheaper alternative to ease out my budget.

I will probably Live Stream the build to get help on building it...This is a big project ahead of me, I've saved up salaries, birthday money and don't want to come up short. I need thy help...

Thank you..

---UtterMayhem

Ask me About the Signature 

Spoiler

It's a new Comic Series my team and I are working on.

Here are Sneak Peaks of it: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/7qk86iyvbp2wce6/AABFjOL1Yp2bQG7xruxuVToTa?dl=0

4 minutes ago, Utter_Mayhem said:

For the past years i've been operating from a Mac Desktop, a Chromebook, and an Alienware Laptop, I'm 16 Years old and is ready for an High-End Upgrade. 

For the past 7 Months i've been planning what parts to include in my build (Code Name: Grysta (Red/Orange/Black)) i've planned, going from an i7-4790K to an i7-6700K; from a GTX 780 Ti, to a GTX 980, then to the Ti Version. I've researched each part and picked the ones Optimized for Aesthetic, Looks (Bling), and performance for what i do (Gaming, Video Editing, Programing, 3d Modeling and Streaming). My budget is $3400 and will Include everything from the RAM, to the CPU, to the Mouse, to the LEDs, to the Chair and Desk.  

PC Part Picker Link: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/MMv3Vn

Old Version PC Part Picker Link: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/yGLQkL

I'm Ready to start buying these parts, however i need help making these parts cheaper, what's a better and cheaper hardware choice for me, how much fans will I need for that case, I've done the research for 7 Months, I am no hardware Guru (i'm on the software side of things)

The PC part picker link has everything except the Desk, Chair, and Cable Management Items that i would need Later, and its already taken very much of my budget, I need help reducing the price and picking hardware that is better (or Just as good) and cheaper.  Of course i will not purchase every single hardware from PC part picker, i might even buy some from my local PC hardware store, or Amazon or something, i just need advice on what's a better, just as good, and cheaper alternative to ease out my budget.

I will probably Live Stream the build to get help on building it...This is a big project ahead of me, I've saved up salaries, birthday money and don't want to come up short. I need thy help...

Thank you..

Why the white case? 

Main PC |CPU - i7-6700k|GPU - R9 290x tri-x 4gb|RAM - 16gb ddr4|MOBO - MSI z170 - A PRO|HDD - WD 1TB/240gb Sandisk |PSU - 700w Raidmax

Laptop |CPU - i7 4720hq|GPU - 960m 2gb|Ram - 8gb 2x4|Model - y50-70 Touch|SSD - 240gb Patriot drive|Display - 1920x1080 IPS touch

It's Cheaper :/xD 

I might shop Around to see if i can find the black version for a the same price as the black one.

---UtterMayhem

Spoiler

Here are Sneak Peaks of it: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/7qk86iyvbp2wce6/AABFjOL1Yp2bQG7xruxuVToTa?dl=0

5 minutes ago, Utter_Mayhem said:

It's Cheaper :/xD 

I might shop Around to see if i can find the black version for a the same price as the black one.

Quote him next time like this, or it's likely he won't see your reply

1 minute ago, IsaacDaGrazin said:

Quote him next time like this, or it's likely he won't see your reply

Oh thanks, now i know, other forums send notification if they replied to post (automatically follow), guess this is different

---UtterMayhem

Spoiler

7 minutes ago, Utter_Mayhem said:

two noctis 450 fans in a day? OMG today is such a good day xD

i tweaked your build

Spoiler

PCPartPicker part list: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/GLyKCJ
Price breakdown by merchant: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/GLyKCJ/by_merchant/

CPU: Intel Core i7-6700K 4.0GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($374.99 @ Newegg) 
CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i GTX 70.7 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler  ($104.99 @ Micro Center) 
Thermal Compound: Arctic Silver 5 High-Density Polysynthetic Silver 3.5g Thermal Paste  ($6.89 @ OutletPC) 
Motherboard: MSI Z170A GAMING M5 ATX LGA1151 Motherboard  ($169.50 @ B&H) 
Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws V Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-2400 Memory  ($72.99 @ Newegg) 
Storage: Samsung 850 Pro Series 256GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($119.98 @ Amazon) 
Storage: Samsung 850 Pro Series 256GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($119.98 @ Amazon) 
Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($71.99 @ Newegg) 
Video Card: MSI GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB Video Card  ($653.98 @ Newegg) 
Case: NZXT Noctis 450 ATX Mid Tower Case  ($136.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Power Supply: EVGA SuperNOVA G2 650W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($99.99 @ NCIX US) 
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Home OEM (64-bit)  ($87.95 @ OutletPC) 
Monitor: Asus VN279Q 27.0" Monitor  ($190.98 @ Newegg) 
Monitor: Asus ROG SWIFT PG278Q 144Hz 27.0" Monitor  ($659.99 @ Micro Center) 
Keyboard: Corsair STRAFE Wired Gaming Keyboard  ($99.99 @ Amazon) 
Mouse: Corsair M65 Wired Laser Mouse  ($49.99 @ Amazon) 
Headphones: Kingston HyperX Cloud II 7.1 Channel Headset  ($95.99 @ NCIX US) 
Total: $3109.16
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2016-03-15 10:36 EDT-0400

Spoiler

1) i changed your single rad to dual rad for more performance

2) i changed your single 512gb ssd to two 256gb ssd, cost more but the n450 have 2x 2.5inch mount on the basement cover so it'll look fking awesome

3) i changed your noctis 450 to a black one

4) changed your 750W psu to a 650W psu, its enough even for overclocking your system

5) i removed all the fans because the N450 comes stock with 4, 2 120mm in the front and 1 140mm in the back

-sigh- feeling like I'm being too negative lately

Do you need an 850 watt power supply? With an estimated max wattage of 500 it is possible that a 600 or 700 watt PSU could be better. This could save a couple dollars (10 to 20).

Do you need so many fans? I know that they could look cool but unless you absolutely you may not need. 

Enjoy!

Just now, Vezzeract said:

Do you need an 850 watt power supply? With an estimated max wattage of 500 it is possible that a 600 or 700 watt PSU could be better. This could save a couple dollars (10 to 20).

Do you need so many fans? I know that they could look cool but unless you absolutely you may not need. 

Enjoy!

LIke About how many fans would a case need, if i were to replace every single stock fans, and add some for great airflow?

---UtterMayhem

Spoiler

1 minute ago, Vezzeract said:

-SNIP-

Personally I would never skimp out on a PSU and the PSU's efficiency is generally better if you don't draw 90% of it's max power.

1 minute ago, Utter_Mayhem said:

LIke About how many fans would a case need, if i were to replace every single stock fans, and add some for great airflow?

ive been using the stock fans and they're great

but i supose if you wanna replace them, you need to get atleast 4, 3x 120mm for the front and 1x 140mm for the back

edit: the back takes 120mm too but why fit a smaller fan when you can fit a big one xD 

3 minutes ago, Vezzeract said:

Enjoy!

Thanks for the tip, i lowered it to a 750 WATTs

---UtterMayhem

Spoiler

3 hours ago, Utter_Mayhem said:

Case fans are not that bad. I would recommend keeping them unless you are running really hot which is unlikely.

3 hours ago, Loleo said:

Personally I would never skimp out on a PSU and the PSU's efficiency is generally better if you don't draw 90% of it's max power.

I have a gold 80+ gold powersupply that is a 750 for my 650 watt system.

What about peripherals, I think i can do better on the Keyboard, and Mouse they seem too Expensive, is it worth that much? or is there any other choice that you guys recommend? 

---UtterMayhem

Spoiler

1 minute ago, Utter_Mayhem said:

What about peripherals, I think i can do better on the Keyboard, and Mouse they seem too Expensive, is it worth that much? or is there any other choice that you guys recommend? 

its a very personal preference thing tho, best thing you can do is try them out yourself tbh...

though your choices are pretty solid