Steam Issue

Recently I have tried to launch games from steam, not a single one will open. I have reinstalled them, verified game cache and everything else. They just wont open, does anyone know why or have a solution?

Run Steam as Administrator?

12 minutes ago, Cmgroft said:

Recently I have tried to launch games from steam, not a single one will open. I have reinstalled them, verified game cache and everything else. They just wont open, does anyone know why or have a solution?

Processor: i5-4690k @ 3.5GHz. Mobo: MSI Z97 Krait Edition. RAM: HyperX Fury 16GB @ 1866MHz Dual - Channel. Storage: WD 1TB HDD. 850 EVO 250GB. Sandisk SSD PLUS 240GB. GPU: ASUS STRIX GTX 970 DirectCU II 4GB GDDR5. PSU: EVGA Supernova 550 G2. Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro M. Monitor: BENQ GW2270H Full HD 21.5". OS: Windows 10 Home 64 bit.

http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/rhnhRB

Just now, LordPugIII said:

Run Steam as Administrator?

I just reinstalled steam so i am going to try that. I did run it as admin though

1 minute ago, Cmgroft said:

I just reinstalled steam so i am going to try that. I did run it as admin though

Ahh, nice. That may have worked, it may have been a coding error. And oh ok.

One other thing, they may have actually been running. If you open one, and it doesn'

t immediately open, go to task manager, and click the more details button or soemthing like that, it may well be running in the background, click it and it will open ok.

Processor: i5-4690k @ 3.5GHz. Mobo: MSI Z97 Krait Edition. RAM: HyperX Fury 16GB @ 1866MHz Dual - Channel. Storage: WD 1TB HDD. 850 EVO 250GB. Sandisk SSD PLUS 240GB. GPU: ASUS STRIX GTX 970 DirectCU II 4GB GDDR5. PSU: EVGA Supernova 550 G2. Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro M. Monitor: BENQ GW2270H Full HD 21.5". OS: Windows 10 Home 64 bit.

Just now, LordPugIII said:

Ahh, nice. That may have worked, it may have been a coding error. And oh ok.

One other thing, they may have actually been running. If you open one, and it doesn'

t immediately open, go to task manager, and click the more details button or soemthing like that, it may well be running in the background, click it and it will open ok.

I checked that and it would show the process for a few seconds until is went away, but thank you for you help:)

1 minute ago, Cmgroft said:

I checked that and it would show the process for a few seconds until is went away, but thank you for you help:)

Oh ok, I never realised. And not at all buddy.

I really hope you get the issue resolved. I guess, if the worst comes to the worst, contact Steam support. :/xD

All the best,

LordPugIII.

9 minutes ago, LordPugIII said:

Oh ok, I never realised. And not at all buddy.

I really hope you get the issue resolved. I guess, if the worst comes to the worst, contact Steam support. :/xD

All the best,

LordPugIII.

Could it be that im not upgrading windows anymore because it will install windows 10?