PC randomly "green-screening" while playing videos

Lolucoca

As the title says, my Windows 10 Pro PC is randomly "green-screening" while it´s playing videos (not just youtube). Not just the video is green but my whole screen. The other two screens are black. I'm now at the point where I basically don´t know what´s wrong. I've read about a faulty video decoder IC, but if that was the case, it should´ve crashed right at the start of the video. That´s not the case. It crashed yesterday while I was watching MythBusters and today while watching the last season of two and a half men. I'm pretty sure it's not the video card, I ran FurMark for half an hour and it was totally fine (max 63°C). I'm currently running Memtest86, but it's running fine. 0 errors. My PSU should be fine too, since video playback isn't that big of a task for my GTX 980. After a reboot it's fine, but I don't want this to happen every day. I'm currentl thinking if it could be a driver issue since the card ran totally fine for 1 1/2 years. I haven't had any trouble with this card in the past. And, before you ask, no, I haven't changed anything with my system. DxDiag shows no errors either, nor does Windows Event Indicator. I don't think my CPU is the problem since it's running on stock settings, no overclock whatsoever. My GPU is overclocked, but it's running totally stable. It doesn't produce any signs it's not able of keeping that OC (no artifacts, no power issues). 

Thanks in advance for answering :)

i7 6700k - 32GB DDR4-2133 - GTX 980

remove the overclock for now even if it's only while your testing to find out what the fault is.

try reinstalling with the lastest drivers. When you go to install them, do a custom installation and tick the box for Perform A Clean Installation.

also try replacing the display cable in case it has gone faulty.

and lastly trying running 1 screen at a time or making a different screen you main display to rule out that it could be a faulty monitor.

Win 10 Pro 64bit| Intel i5-4670k| Corsair H100i| ASUS Maximus VI GENE| 2x8GB PC3-14900 Corsair Vengeance Pro Red| MSI GeForce GTX 1070 | SanDisk 240GB Extreme Pro SSD| WD 3TB Red | WD Black 3tb | Corsair Obsidian 350D| Corsair AX760 | Dust |

I'll try that :) Hopefully, it's just a software issue :D

i7 6700k - 32GB DDR4-2133 - GTX 980