WHICH SSD IS BEST FOR ME????????????????

TEAMDX100

I HAVE SHORTLISTED SSD AT MY BUDGET THIS ARE :-

1.INTEL 330 120GB SSD.

2.OCZ VERTEX 3 120GB.

3.OCZ VERTEX 4 120GB.

4.OCZ AGILITY 3120GB.

5.KINGSTON V+200 120GB.

6.ADATA PREMIER PRO SP600 128GB.

7.G SKILL PHOENIX 3 120GB.

ANY OTHER OPTION AT THE SAME PRICE POINT OF ABOVE IS ALSO WELCOME AND THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would say the OCZ AGILITY 3 120GB, I use it on a regular basis, it runs EXCELLENT even on a SATA II Connection, only think I would suggest is when you get an SSD, Update the firmware as to the companies regards, if you got the OCZ AGILITY 3 120GB SSD you would use this tool http://www.ocztechnology.com/ssd_tools/SandForce_Based/ It is recommended to use the boot able version.

If you have anymore questions just ask,

Nathan

There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Just some helpful stuff: You're - You are, Your - Your car, They're - They are, Their - Their car, There - Over there.

Folding @ Home Install Guide and Links | My Build

Probably the Vertex 4. However the Samsung 830 and 840 are both about the same price and both are very good drives too.

I HAVE SHORTLISTED SSD AT MY BUDGET THIS ARE :- 1.INTEL 330 120GB SSD. 2.OCZ VERTEX 3 120GB. 3.OCZ VERTEX 4 120GB. 4.OCZ AGILITY 3120GB. 5.KINGSTON V+200 120GB. 6.ADATA PREMIER PRO SP600 128GB. 7.G SKILL PHOENIX 3 120GB. ANY OTHER OPTION AT THE SAME PRICE POINT OF ABOVE IS ALSO WELCOME AND THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no need to write in all caps we will still see it if its written normally

and as the other guys have said, the vertwex 4 is probably your best bet. but if you fail to get a hold of one then go with the samsung 830 or 840

SYSTEM SPECS

CPU> Intel 4790k< GPU> EVGA GTX970< SSD> Crucial MX200 250Gb< HDD> Seagate Barracuda 2Tb<
Cooling> Corsair H100i< Case> Corsair Air 540< PSU> Seasonic X-Series 650W< RAM> 8Gb Kingston HyperX<

BUT SAMSUNG 830 SSD HAVE VERY LESS LIFESPAN BECAUSE THEY USE TLC FLASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BUT SAMSUNG 830 SSD HAVE VERY LESS LIFESPAN BECAUSE THEY USE TLC FLASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A) The Samsung 830 isn't a TLC based flash, it's NAND and I haven't heard of an 830 death yet and B) please learn to remove your caps lock - you may find moderators deleting content.

Dude please lay off the caps lock, it makes you look immature and may deter people from wanting to help you. As for drives, if you want to stay within the ones you listed, the Intel 330 (or 335), the vertex 4, and the adata drive are good (though look for an sx900 not an sx600). But as others have said, the Samsung 830/840(pro) is another, perhaps better option.

Workstation: 3930k @ 4.3GHz under an H100 - 4x8GB ram - infiniband HCA  - xonar essence stx - gtx 680 - sabretooth x79 - corsair C70 Server: i7 3770k (don't ask) - lsi-9260-4i used as an HBA - 6x3TB WD red (raidz2) - crucia m4's (60gb (ZIL, L2ARC), 120gb (OS)) - 4X8GB ram - infiniband HCA - define mini  Goodies: Røde podcaster w/ boom & shock mount - 3x1080p ips panels (NEC monitors for life) - k90 - g9x - sp2500's - HD598's - kvm switch

ZFS tutorial

I LIKE THE INTEL 330 SERIES, FAIRLY CHEAP AND GOOD SPEEDS...

WHY ARE WE YELLING?

PC Builder, Engineer... BACON    Project Cobalt: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/38058-project-cobalt-copper-piping-laser-etching-and-more/#entry489258

| NZXT Switch 810 | i5-3570k | gigabyte UD-5H | Corsair Vengeance 8gb ram | GTX 670 | 2x 60gb intel 330 series ssd's in raid 0 | 1tb seagate barracuda hdd | Corsair tx750m | XSPC razor GPU and CPU waterblocks | XSPC d5 vario pump | Thermochill Pa140.3 | phoyba 280mm radiator | Chromed Copper tubing |

PICK ANY OF THEM, AS LONG AS IT IS AN SSD IT WILL BE GREAT!

Corsair Neutron GTX ssds are amazing, but i have also had Vertex 4, Intel 330, and a Samsung 840. They are all great drives. The vertex and GTX will give you more speed, and the Intel and Samsung will give you more reliability.