choose gaming mouse

Michisha

So i want to get upgrade from my razer abyssus.  
List of mouse that i think about to choose:  
Razer Deathadder 2013  
Steelseries Sensei Raw  
Logitec G302  
Logitec G402

I mean you could get a Final Mouse 2016 Summer Edition, thats a great mouse. Or you could get my personal mouse the G502.

Hope this helps :P

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x 4.9Ghz PBO    SSDs: 250GB 850 Pro           STEAM: KezzaMcFezza
GPU: GTX 1070 Strix                                     250GB 970 Pro           MOBO: MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus

HDD: 1TB WD Black Drive                             500GB 860 Evo          MOUSE: Logitech G502

2 minutes ago, ProKeero said:

I mean you could get a Final Mouse 2016 Summer Edition, thats a great mouse. Or you could get my personal mouse the G502.

what do you mean final mouse 2016 ?

Just now, Michisha said:

what do you mean final mouse 2016 ?

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x 4.9Ghz PBO    SSDs: 250GB 850 Pro           STEAM: KezzaMcFezza
GPU: GTX 1070 Strix                                     250GB 970 Pro           MOBO: MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus

HDD: 1TB WD Black Drive                             500GB 860 Evo          MOUSE: Logitech G502

1 minute ago, ProKeero said:

ah in my country i can buy only the mouse that in the list

Just now, Michisha said:

ah in my country i can buy only the mouse that in the list

Go for the Sensei raw!

Just now, ProKeero said:

Go for the Sensei raw!

can i know the reason why sensei and not other mouse ?

Just now, Michisha said:

can i know the reason why sensei and not other mouse ?

The Sensei is very light and has a great sensor. you should be able to move that mouse with elegant ez, most pro gamers use it

P.S I dont use it xD

Go to a Bestbuy or order a bunch of them and try them out for a week. Then return what you don't like. That way you have a chance to feel them in your hand and see in game performance.

7 minutes ago, mathmeister said:

Go to a Bestbuy or order a bunch of them and try them out for a week. Then return what you don't like. That way you have a chance to feel them in your hand and see in game performance.

no best buy in my country :(

3 minutes ago, Michisha said:

no best buy in my country :(

3 minutes ago, Michisha said:

or order a bunch of them and try them out for a week. Then return what you don't like. That way you have a chance to feel them in your hand and see in game performance.

from amazon kek

1 minute ago, mathmeister said:

from amazon kek

no amazon :(:(

Any stores to try out those mice?

no QQ

Just now, mathmeister said:

How do you buy them then?

just come to the shop and buy can open the box

Just now, Michisha said:

just come to the shop and buy can open the box

Ask them if you can try before you buy.

Ask them if you can try before you buy.

no you cant 

1 minute ago, Michisha said:

no you cant 

Ok what grip do you use on your mouse and what games do you play? Use this graphic to figure out your grip.grip-gaming-mouse-org.png

Just now, mathmeister said:

Ok what grip do you use on your mouse and what games do you play? Use this graphic to figure out your grip.grip-gaming-mouse-org.png

fingertip games csgo bf4 I am fps player

1 minute ago, Michisha said:

fingertip games csgo bf4 I am fps player

I play the same games and use the same grip. I use the Deathadder. You might like it too then

8 minutes ago, mathmeister said:

I play the same games and use the same grip. I use the Deathadder. You might like it too then

what about the sensesi ?

Just now, Michisha said:

what about the sensesi ?

Tried it but I liked the Deathadder more. Still liked the Sensei so you should consider both

Just now, ProKeero said:

Didnt know that Holtek + 3310 in combination with extra delay due to bad firmware is "great".

9 minutes ago, woll3 said:

Didnt know that Holtek + 3310 in combination with extra delay due to bad firmware is "great".

Lol i used the final mouse and it doesn't seem to have any delay, tho i prefer my G502 :P