Best CPU cooler under $48 AUD???

hman123467

Hi,

I am looking for a better OC on my E5200 and my Cooler Master Geminii M4 Isn't cutting it. The Idle temps are 45c and the load temps are 72c. Is there any heatsink out there that can is better than the one i currently have for under $50 AUD?? also, it has to work with LGA775

cheers,

hman out B| 

The Hyper 212 Evo would be a good choice. If you could increase your budget a bit maybe you could get an AIO watercooler.

Cheers,

Blitzkrieg

Hyper 212X or Cryorig H7.  The Be Quiet! that @Comic_Sans_MS mentioned is good too if you are hard capped at $50 since the 212X and H7 are both around $55 in AUD.

R9 5900X | 32 GB DDR4 3600 | ASUS Crosshair VIII DarkHero | EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 | 2x 1TB WD Black SN850 | Lian Li O11D-XL | Corsair AX1200i

13 minutes ago, hman123467 said:

Hi,

I am looking for a better OC on my E5200 and my Cooler Master Geminii M4 Isn't cutting it. The Idle temps are 45c and the load temps are 72c. Is there any heatsink out there that can is better than the one i currently have for under $50 AUD?? also, it has to work with LGA775

cheers,

hman out B| 

Hyper TX2 is a fairly good ive used it on a X6 1090T at 4 GHz, if you get it you should get a better fan for it

the cooler master Gemin2 S524 V2 is also very good

better idea actually, replace the thermal compound and also tighten the rear bracket screws. now im on 3.75GHz on my E5200 and max is 65c. thx for all the suggestions though. someone will find it helpful

cheers,

hman out B|